When Ko-Wahi shows up in your backyard

Naturally you take your favorite ice Bionicles and stick them in the snow.

Monday. A dusting of snow compared to what eventually happened. Melum wanted out anyway.

Finally the real snow came. First, here’s Matoro and Matoro Mahri looking out over the snow.

A couple of Vahki trying to make it up the slope.

Kopaka Master shamelessly makes a snow angel.

The Kopakas try to get somewhere.

Melum digs a hole, resulting in me losing him.

Bye, Matoro.

Unfortunately, soon-to-arrive Toa Nuju missed out. His fault for being a slow package.

27 Likes

I love the “BIONICLE sets having fun” feeling you put into these.
Some of my favorites would probably be the first one with Matoro Mahri and the second shot of the Kopakas going up the hill.

I always love seeing photography from other members on here, and this one is no exception! :smile:

7 Likes

This made my day, Thanks for posting this. :smile:

1 Like

Rip Melum, today-when the snow dries

4 Likes

The Vahki trying to make it up the slope totally made my day.

1 Like

This is some great photography!

This is my favorite, it’s like, Kopaka through the ages. :smile:

I did notice your sets have been modified though. :frowning:

5 Likes

Awww, I love it. They’re all just having goodhearted whimsical fun.

A kohrak would totally complete this.

I remember losing a dino figure in a big snow pile at school when I was pretty young. I found him after the snow had melted, but his arm had broken by that point.

4 Likes

We had a one day winter here in Everett.

1 Like

We got over two feet of snow down in the east coast.
SCRUB
/s

But great photography.

4 Likes

This is some great photography!

2 Likes

except phantoka and nuva are sorta blocking out uniter but eh

i actually have one, and a kohrak-kal, but i didn’t bring them out for some reason…

i imagine melum as a curious hyperactive pet that’s been left on kopaka’s doorstep, and kopaka doesn’t have the heart to get rid of him even though they’re not exactly compatible… you can see that melum got away from kopaka in the picture where they’re going up the slope

4 Likes

oh my god, this is fantastic, I like the idea of them all having fun

1 Like

I like the photography. I wish this was a stop-motion and we could hear some character dialogue, I think that’d be cool!

1 Like

I always love these kind of pictures where Bionicles have fun in the world. The only thing that’s missing here is a Skiing picture.

3 Likes

this is all i’ve got for you

2 Likes

I’m cringing in crying of laughter :joy:

2 Likes

I saw these a few days ago, and they’re pretty great! Similarly to what I’ve been told about my photos, you manage to greatly convey a sense of movement!

My favorite is probably Melum digging a hole! :smiley:

2 Likes