When will winning Toa Hagah be announced?

Title says it all. Can’t wait :smiley:

The results are going to be announced tomorrow afternoon, during the second 810nicleDay stream, at 12 PM.

7 Likes

You can see the schedule of events here.

https://biosector01.com/810/

4 Likes

So hyped!

1 Like

Thanks! Do you happen to know what time zone?

EDIT: never mind, found it :slight_smile:

Ah yes the 810nicle day stream on 811
The 811nicle stream

4 Likes

Don’t think about it that hard.

1 Like

does all the stuff that comes out during the streams get posted here or elsewhere?

just cause i aint gonna be able to watch them

I’m sure they’ll be posted here.

1 Like

Time to ask the same question but this time for the art portion. So when will the results be released?

probably in a few days or maybe a week or two, I was thinking

1 Like

Probably after Christmas.

1 Like

i was hoping to get the winning hagah art results for Christmas tho :cry:

4 Likes

It’s more or less unpredictable.

I’m sure that TTV already has the results of the final poll, but they always get Greg to approve the final winner before making the announcement; we wouldn’t want to announce a winner, only to have to say “never mind” a week later.

So at this point, we’re just waiting on Greg to reply to the email that TTV has presumably already sent, and that could take anywhere from a day to around a week.

7 Likes

+/-24hrs, I think I’ve got the turnarounds (I’m very tired so do advise me if wrong!):

Final Poll Result Days
Helryx MOC 03/07/20 06/07/20 3
Helryx Art 10/08/20 11/08/20 1
Artakha MOC 07/10/20 07/10/20 0
Artakha Art 13/11/20 19/11/20 6
Hagah FFA 09/08/21 11/08/21 2
Hagah Art 09/12/21

Only the Art portions are relevant since Greg doesn’t initially approve the MOC portion. So it could be a few days, but it could be longer since it’s the holidays.

4 Likes

Well in some of the polls the results have been announced, so all they have to do is calculate the winner and then send it to Greg to approve it.

1 Like

That’s probably already been done.

The next step is to wait for the reply back, and there’s nothing TTV can do about that.

2 Likes

We’ve done everything that needs to be done on our end. We’ll make the announcement as soon as we know.

12 Likes