Where did he go? (Luigi1456andrew a personal update)

Hi everyone!

I haven’t been posting anything on here for a while now and that’s because I primarily use Instagram.

Although now, even that has become a struggle due to some personal challenges I’m currently facing in my life, but I’m slowly getting through it, and that is thanks to friends, family and building.

I’m still very humbled that even 5 years later, The Great Drake is still getting likes! I have come a long way since building that, and have built many fantastic monsters and characters in the last 5 years.

I do have a current collaboration project that I have been working on for about a year and a half now, which you can be involved in if you like! It’s kinda like scp creatures, but my own thing called ‘protoweapons’. If anyone is interested let me know! I’m aiming for 99 of them!

I will keep a profile here still active, but I don’t expect to upload anything here unless I feel like it’s something you would like to see.

Feel free to comment below or message me directly.

Thank you all

Luigi1456andrew

10 Likes

Ok, I will.

3 Likes

Don’t know you, but welcome back/hope you’re doing well.

As far as the scp-like collab, would I need to use instagram/discord to take part, or is it done here?

1 Like

uh
I don’t know who you are :confounded:
but like
welcome back! :wink:

1 Like

Hey, welcome back. I’m only new around here but nice to see you and glad to hear that things are improving for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, but it’s a trend topic so it’s time for this one to be close.

1 Like