Where Have You Lost LEGO/BIONICLE Parts?

Everywhere.

2 Likes

My G1 kaukau and one of my G1 Hau disappeared off the face of the earth. There was a time I took my G1 Kopaka’s sword off, and it flew into an oven, and I had to watch as it melted T.T

6 Likes

That is horrible!

That must have been torture…

I give you both my condolences…

;-;

Back in my old house, me and my bro had all six Toa Nuva, but Pohatu’s, Kopaka’s and Lewa’s masks were all missing… Never found them, also had a million Maku McToran bodies, but no blue Huna to go with them (Until a few years ago) Also my older brother lost many McToran disks and masks (Most notably Jala, Matoro, and Maku, as we didn’t get Huki, Kongu nor Onepu until recently) All this lost in one house, we have moved since then, and have many replacements for these pieces now.

6 Likes

:frowning: That’s just brutal! You have my condolences.

4 Likes

I have lost parts all over my house. Recently I found a gear piece in my house’s bathroom and my blue KauKau in my sister’s bedroom. Don’t ask me how those parts got there.

4 Likes

I lost my kurahk kraata and I still haven’t found it :frowning:.

4 Likes

That sounds like Hitchcock level horror. shudders

6 Likes

Lost Antroz’s Jutlin (mask of corruption) at my school’s park when I brought him to school. Asked my friends to help me find it, but they didn’t bother :disappointed_relieved:
And also countless pins fell into my room’s air vents from an accident where my parts bin fell on the floor and scattered parts everywhere.

4 Likes

Somehow I have lost the honkin’, big wing that goes with the MX-81 Hypersonic Operations Spacecraft from Mars Mission :S

4 Likes

10 Likes

I made a combo of Toa Onewa and Vakama, which I subsequently lost in our Ohio house.

I lost a Galidor head once in my old house when I thought one of my Galidors could fly.

A friend of mine once took Avak’s launcher, but he gave it back…

6 Likes

What do you mean? Of course they can fly! Your’s must’ve been faulty.

7 Likes

Back in 2008 I got my third nuparu from my omi and opi but I have three younger step brothers and all of whom like lego. so you can place the (excuse the pun) pieces together from there.

And then there is the deep dark blackhole that is my room

2 Likes

i bunch of parts from the inika even though i had all the inika and two hahlis

From late 03 to early 04, I lost about 6 sets in my own house. They still haven’t turned up. :frowning:

2 Likes

Under my carpet I lost Antroz’s wing piece;
under my school’s heater I lost Brutaka’s Visorak golden eye piece (I was 7 years old then… I couldn’t have known better) and never have seen it again;
under my bed I lost lots of pins…

4 Likes

Those golden Brutaka teeth/eye pieces… I’ve lost two of them.

My sister lost a bunch of my pieces, including 8 dark blue piraka legs, a dark blue piraka body, one of Takadox’s armor pieces, and a bunch of parts to my Gahlok and Gahlok-Kal, so I can’t build either of them back.

4 Likes

You poor soul :C

2 Likes

I haven’t lost any of my Brutaka Gold Bohrok Eyes, from either of my two Brutaka sets, but I still have a deficit on them due to MOCing.

More on-topic, I lost a bunch of pieces from my Pahrak and Gahlok, and lost one single vital piece from Nuhvok-Kal - one of his Gravity shields. Thankfully, I was able to get replacements for all three sets via Amazon.

1 Like

Matoro’s sword, Hewkii’s mask, Kongu’s mask, I gave away Hahli’s mask, a bunch of other pieces from the years, I have the full Matoro and full Jaller.

WHY MATA NUI MUST I STILL OWN JALLER

(Just kidding, don’t hurt me)