Where Have You Lost LEGO/BIONICLE Parts?

There’s a topic for where you have found Bionicle. Now let’s talk about the opposite end of the spectrum.

Was there ever a time that you lost Bionicle parts?

11 Likes

Right after I bought the Thornatus V9, I went to a resort and my brother jammed it under a couch, losing a ton of pieces! :open_mouth:

8 Likes

I lost G1 Kopaka’s Akaku; fortunately, I also had it in gold, so I used that for a time. Then I took him apart, and when I put him back together I had found the white Akaku but lost the gold one.

8 Likes

I lost Onua Mata’s Pakari under my grandparent’s porch :disappointed:

7 Likes

My white G1 Mata Akaku is gone, though I thankfully have Matoro’s as backup. Tahu’s Hau is also nowhere to be found.

Oh, also, I have no clue where half of my Bionicle collection even is, including Takanuva and the Vahki in their entirety and a good chunk of my 2001-2003-era sets, though I suspect they may be in a bin in the attic, though.

7 Likes

I’ve lost the most in my couch, and through the porch floor at my old house.

5 Likes

For some reason I lost Hakann’s lower legs. Never found them again.

7 Likes

I once lost Pohatu’s Kakama in my house. Didn’t find it for 6+ years…

5 Likes

I’ve said it before, but I lost the original mask of light some place in my house. Although it could have been stolen when I took my mask collection to a show-and-tell. :-/

5 Likes

I lost my sparkly Avohkii somewhere.

5 Likes

My cousin stole the top off Makuta’s staff and gave it to someone else. I still hold it against her in a joking manner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Fortunately it was made with pieces that I have a lot of extras of thanks to Nidiki

5 Likes

My Keetorange Ignika from Glatorian Mata Nui is at my friend’s house somewhere.

4 Likes

NEVER.

That’s right.

7 Likes

Envy intensifies

6 Likes

I lost almost all of my Bionicle parts in my house.
Wish I could find them right about now.

2 Likes

I lost a weird Gahlok cyborg thing with a Zamor sphere launcher eye in a park once.

Oh, and the Vahi, half of my first TNGM, and countless other parts to my dog.

1 Like

I lost all kinds of BIONICLE Parts,and I can’t ever found them in my old house.

1 Like

I’ve never lost a part.

2 Likes

I have lost ALL the G1 masks I got.

My envy is the highest among the envy-ers.

2 Likes

I lost one visorak torso, that’s about it

1 Like