Where's the Fair Use (#WTFU)

It is really annoying seeing this kind of thing happen so much over the past couple of months when it vary rarely seemed to happen in past years. It almost feels like the person who decides if copyright claims are valid or not (even though I know this kind of person doesn’t exist at YouTube) took an extended vacation after the new year started and just let the algorithm do its thing, without anyone checking to see if the program had made a mistake or not until the person who had been falsely accused said something about it.

2 Likes

You watch Mr. Enter too?

2 Likes

Why yes, yes I do.

1 Like

After getting a strike for fair use today, I’m gonna pretty much join the campaign.

#WTFU

12 Likes

WELL

Youtube CEO Susan Wojcicki has recently posted a tweet recognizing the complaints from millions of people about Youtube and says that Youtube is listening and is trying better to make Youtube a better place.

GRADEDIDATHINGGUYS.jpg

9 Likes

they noticed the complaints 3 years too late

so I thought about it if I made a video. and then made a 2nd account and claimed my video would that mean that other companies would not be able to get the money because its already going to my “company”? or would it be shared wich is already better then having your money stolen

Guys, you got to see this NOW:

1 Like