Which Color Do You Prefer for the Message Boards?

I mean, I like this blue, and the background is pretty well done, right? :confused:

I, personally, love this blue. It exemplifies everything I never knew I wanted from the boards.

I perfered the Kahi boards

######team Kahi rules

Just kidding, I love the look of the new site.

1 Like

The old color was dark blue. Then, it was changed to bright red then ā€œKahi Red.ā€

Now it was changed to bright, eye-hurting blue. I absolutely prefer the dark red or dark blue over what we have now.

Not only is it literally painful to look at, but it distracts from the posts, which should always be the brightest part of the site.

I prefer the ā€œoldā€ version.

Honestly, I was on Team Eljay yet I still prefer the dark red over this.

I really hope notā€¦

3 Likes

I like the current background. Iā€™ll always be looking at the cute little Exx face.

How is this eye-hurting? Now, the first redā€¦
That was pure pain.

They were both. I much preferred the dark red or dark blue over this. It also distracts from the posts, the one thing a background should NEVER do.

1 Like

The reason it doesnā€™t bother me might have something to do with me being on mobile, but only the red really distracted me.

Iā€™m usually on computer, and the background draws my eyes to it more than the real posts, which is a problem.

1 Like

I prefer the old blue.

2 Likes

I liked the dark blue at the top alot more because it wasnā€™t as much of an eye-sore, but I am surprisingly ok(ish) with the new background (still prefer the old one).

hereā€™s my opinion

I like the background, and I think the the color of the banner is good. Itā€™s obviously brighter than what weā€™re used to, but hey thatā€™s to be expected.

But

This

is unacceptable. The blue notification, while standing out against the blue banner, is now so bright that you can barely read the number on the notification. Conversely, while you can read the numbers on the PM notification, the green barely contrasts with the banner.

9 Likes

Both of these issues could be fixed if they just darkened it a shade so it doesnā€™t ā€œpopā€ as much.

2 Likes

Can we have some dark purple please?

Eh I am okay with the blueā€¦

Yeah I have the same problem.

2 Likes

Ironically I want Purple now as the color scheme for the message boards. You know, like a dark purpleā€¦I have a bias for Dark Purple.

4 Likes

I personally got used to the old blue, but I do like this one because Exxā€¦

I can stare at his chibi face all day.

Also, for a LEGO message board. this feels more inviting. The dark blue felt really edgy and perhaps even hostile, so I feel the brighter colors make it more akin to the subject matter.

1 Like

Mobile is grey. I want desktop grey too.

Itā€™s nice that itā€™s changed to a more official background and color, I honestly did not like the dark blue and BIONICLE comic background.

OK, switched over to desktop view.

I agree with Slime. The light blue doesnā€™t work.