Which do you prefer: iTunes, Spotify, Pandora, or something else?

I personally like to use iTunes because once I get a song, I can listen to it unlimited times, plus I get unlimited skips. Plus, I don’t like subscriptions services. But which one do you prefer?

3 Likes

I’ve been using iTunes, only because I haven’t replaced my iPod Touch an dumbphone. I prefer Youtube Playlists generally, because I can put anything on there and I can access them on any device.

4 Likes

I don’t use any…

But, without music, life would B Flat.

I’ll leave now.

12 Likes

I use Spotify. I used to have Premium when it was cheaper, but, well…

1 Like

I used to use Youtube to listen to music, but now I use iTunes because my browser decided Youtube is evil or something and won’t let me use it.

3 Likes

And thats why its good to have 24 different browsers

1 Like

Piratebay >:D

3 Likes

Use Pandora cause Borderlands and Avatar.

I prefer Soundcloud, but for the most part I get my jams from Youtube.

1 Like

I don’t really listen to music much, but usually I use iTunes or YouTube.

1 Like

These are indeed the ones I use, I tried out Pandora, but it didn’t have Weird Al… : (

I used to use Pandora.
Then I found Spotify.
2k songs, 4.5 days.
And that’s without all my anime OSTs I have on iTunes.
I also use YouTube for extended versions of F Zero and Jet Set Radio tracks.

I don’t stream music much because I don’t have a constant Internet connection (i.e, I don’t have a smartphone). Plus, I just like actually having my music physically saved in case the Internet ever goes out for whatever reason. So I mostly use iTunes/my iPod to listen to music.

3 Likes

iTunes, Youtube, and the 12dozen or so CDs that I have lying around my apartment.

2 Likes

I usually listen to YouTube because my iTunes (which I also use sometimes) is much more limited in it’s selection of songs that I own.
I also started using Soundcloud some time ago and I’ve been using it allot since. Some songs you can’t find on there at all but there are still a good amount of them.

1 Like

I use iTunes, and Youtube for music I haven’t bought yet. Now, there’s a certain album I want that I can’t find anywhere. It’s not on iTunes, Youtube, Amazon, or anything else. And that’s Tiny Tim’s “Tiny Tim’s Second Album” That album seems to have disappeared from planet earth.

1 Like

If it is on Youtube, you could use youtube-mp3.org to download it.

Only use that when you cannot purchase the songs from the creator, we aren’t pirates.

2 Likes

eh I really don’t care, I just use what is given to me

Spotify because it has #ofBeautyandRage by Red.

oh and I get to chose what song play and in what order.