Which generation of sets should I get?

I for one would treat this set equal to all my other sets

they all end up in parts bins

2 Likes

Both. But start out with G2 first. G1 can get expensive. Trust me, I know.

1 Like

You would be wise to do so :stuck_out_tongue:

he is the king of Wakanda after all

1 Like

I still need some of the sets, like half of the glat Legends, half of the Toa Mata, the '07 Titans, Icarax, '08 Kopaka, Bitil, Gorast, '08 Gali, Gresh, Malum, the Skrall and the whole Stars lineā€¦ So, consider yourself a lucky manā€¦ :smirk:

Lucky meaning years of piecing them together from second hand. :stuck_out_tongue:

You arenā€™t doing too badly so far. Keep going, itā€™s worth it.

1 Like

Yaah, my friend and I are hunting on eBay like crazy for some setsā€¦

Question: which G1 Titan should I get (I want a nice looking one with a few play features AND exclusive parts (08 kraahkan counts as exclusive part)

Well it really depends, if you want G1 sets, get any set that was released before 2004, since the price of those sets will soon go up, specially(or especially, not too sure about that word) because of the revitalized popularity of bionicle,
@DirefulSpy876 I would say get brutaka, nice color scheme, well proportionate, an extra set of arms and a nice kanohi olmak

I probably will because he is quite cheap, but after him, would you recommend makuta icarax or someone else (within a Ā£30 price range)

Well, my only problem with icarax are the fragile 08 joints, but aside from that I think he is a nice set and in my opinion out of the 08 makuta the most intimidating

Ok, thanks for the advice. I probably should have stated that I really couldnā€™t care less about cracked joints, but yeah thinking about it I should probably go for brutaka because GOLD!!11!!1 and also stronger parts

2 Likes