Which hand would you lose?

You failed a job and you have to lose a hand as punishment. Which one do you remove?

2 Likes

wait why have I failed a job

2 Likes

left hand

2 Likes

left hand ez

Left.

Place your bets: How long before a lefty inevitably shows themselves?

4 Likes

Can I sacrifice both of my feet to keep both hands?

if so I sacrifice both my feet.

I make like twenty bucks busking one day so I kinda need my hands

3 Likes

Nice!

(Also you’ve taught me a new word :wink:
now I can finally count past nineteen)

4 Likes

probably my third one

9 Likes

Right hand, then I can finally achieve artistic fame through tragedy/infamy:
The Artist who taught himself to draw with his left hand after losing his right hand!

Plus my watch is on my right arm already so most people think I’m lefty at first glance.

2 Likes

give my one reason why I wouldn’t choose my non-dominant hand

4 Likes

your dominant hand will sell for more

Also I think this entire topic is just a convoluted way to ask about our handedness

3 Likes

not if I’m ambidextrous

or better yet, if I market my non-dominant hand as being my dominant one

1 Like

Left.

to be serious, probably my left. But it would be super irritating.

Right hand, just gets in the way of my left hand

wait you put your watch on your non-dominant hand

5 Likes

Uncouth.

I use a pocket watch :triumph:

this is a joke i’m not that pretentious

5 Likes

I really gotta hand it to Racie, this topic cuts right to the point and makes no bones about the issue. Hands down, this is the most poignant and productive topic on the boards right now, with lots of good pointers for those still counting their potential losses on their fingers.

My palms are sweating at the concept for certain; I’d only be half as handy if this were to happen, and I imagine Racie’s capable of far worse - she’s really pulling her punches. However, this might only be a slap on the wrist for some.

It’s nice to see a proper topic after the thumb war that was the bat simp trend. Truly an underhanded kerfuffle, that was; I was facepalming at every maneuver from either side. No need to get white-knuckled over some furry hacks, guys.

Regardless, what would stop me from going to a second hand shop and getting a new one?

13 Likes

Yeah I wear my watch on my dominant hand so I have to stop what I’m doing to check.

Wow Ghid had grasped the true point of this topic and handed us a plethora of pointers!

5 Likes

Ghid, your jokes are getting a bit out of hand.

7 Likes