Which Mask Do You Associate Yourself With?

I see a lot of people on the forums with masks as their image. Do you have a personal mask? Maybe a mask you like, or a mask your self-MOC wears.

As for me, right now it’s the Ruru, but i’m thinking of changing it to the Unity Mask of Stone (that is a dumb name, lego).

8 Likes

I’m an Akaku or Matatu person.

However given the option I’d use a custom power armor helmet instead of a mask. (like what I do).

2 Likes

Mine is the Jungle protector mask

2 Likes

what versions of the Akaku and Matatu?

G1 Ta-Metru Noble Ruru or Le-Metru Toa Mahiki masks
http://bricks.argz.com/bricksfiles/imagecache/t128/partimg/32567pb01.png
(Its what mask I would have if I was just a regular Matoran in Metru Nui, the Onu-Metru variant of it would also work)

(This would be the mask I would be wearing, purely for esstetic reasons of its sleek and sharp lines making it very aero dynamic)
G2 Master of Creation mask or Mask of Time

(Self MOCs Koto Universe Regular Mask)

(Self MOCs Koto Universe “True Form” Mask, being able to see the Past and Present and other Multiverses, Something more closer to the power of the Bastion member, Dalerem Tesal)

3 Likes

great for both.

1 Like

I generally like to use Hydraxon’s mask/face, but I also sometimes use Radiak’s Jutlin.

2 Likes

The Noble Kanohi Jutlin, mask of corrosion.

1 Like

I love this mask.

2 Likes

My current self moc originated with the Teal Miru back in 2013. In 2014 my collection was all put into storage, so when the new sets came in 2015, I rebuilt my self moc using the Mask of Jungle.

I still use the Teal Miru as my avatar, and it will return to my self-moc someday, once my old collection is retrieved.

1 Like

Triangle glasses definitely included.

6 Likes

#KAKAMAMASTERRACE

4 Likes

People know me by either the Garai or by the Whenua Hordika head.

3 Likes

Hau Mata…why I honestly don’t know.

2 Likes

Does my own custom mask count?

Sure, take a picture of it.

Well then.

4 Likes

Black phantom’s/ speeda demon’s/ voltix’s, becauase I love the sinister, yet grinning look of it.
I also love black phantom (except for his French accent) and his apple green head with a black mask, and when I was younger I remember being super happy about it. It also has those side connection points, which makes it customizable.

1 Like

Well, I would associate myself with this

but my bionicle self moc wears this mask

4 Likes