Which One Piece Movie is better?

Going back to the One Piece movies, there were movies that were better than the other relating to One Piece. And let’s be honest, One Piece is going to end sooner or later. There are some movies that were amazing but there was one movie that deserves to be the perfect movie of the year. We will not get into the Episode of movies which retells the Water 7 through Enies Lobby Arc, Arlong Park Arc or any other. Going back to the topic, I really like how the past is shown for characters specifically for the anime movies; the ones that would stand out more than the rest of the One Piece films is showcasing the past of either the member of the Roger Pirates or the secret past of Shanks which makes the movies grandiose, unlike showing a former slave who was abused by a Celestial Dragon or a Former Marine going rogue because of a incident in the past. Secondly, I would like to point out the fighting scenes as well as the graphics used, the one that would sell more is the CGI which is good for both Stampede and Film Red. If I had to pick a favorite film, I would pick Stampede because this shows the past of Douglas Bullet and that he was once a soldier only to be betrayed by his own men and then to finally become one of the members of the Roger Pirates in order to challenge Roger only to lose and await for a rematch knowing that Roger died and plans to fight against the Buster Call only to fail. Making Bullet relive the past to try to make himself better would not solve anything, as he lost, he was still seeing more of his memories as he envisioned Roger before losing to Luffy. Secondly to point out, there was the lighting as well as the 3D effects used to making the character feel like he is popping up with his Giant Metallic form Bullet made. I would think this is a good movie, but this is my opinion. If you had a favorite movie to pick among the four Films, which would you prefer? Please leave a vote.

• One Piece Film: Red
  • One Piece Film: Z
  • One Piece Film: Gold
  • One Piece Stampede

0 voters

1 Like