Which Skull Villain would you buy?

I actually don’t think I’ve ever gotten a duplicate o_o

Skull grinder looks like the best of the bunch,honestly.

Cash, yes. Space is a bit of an issue.

1 Like

Nothing can stop him now.

5 Likes

He’s gonna have 10 power-drained golden Kopaka masks!

5 Likes

He’s insane

1 Like

I’m gonna get all of them (probably 2 slicers), but if I had to get one, it’d probably be Warrior.

1 Like

I do like all of them but will be buying all of them, but if you can only get one, MM vs SG

Skull Grinder vs Ekimu is a pretty good set.

The Skull Grinder’s arm is more stable than some people have been giving it credit for, though.

The purple on Skull Basher is fantastic. But he’s a lot shorter than I expected him to be.

The Mask of Creation is also slightly smaller than expected, but it still looks great.

He looks almost hunched with it on.

I will hopefully be able to purchase the rest when I get some more money from work.

8 Likes

Yes! More praise for the Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder set!

2 Likes

@Reokai I would recommend Basher. He has a very cool function similar to Dragon Bolt’s, and he’s the most solid out of the $15 (USD) sets. This is just my opinion though.

If you want something to revamp though, Slicer would be a good choice.

I’m definitely getting all of them. I don’t care how bad they look, I want those pretty pieces.

4 Likes

Just one question tho, is Warrior a 20$ set, or is he 15$ like the others?

All of the Summer sets (besides MM vs SG) are $15. Skull Warrior is no different.

2 Likes

I’d probably buy Kulta the Skull Grinder VS Mask Maker, and skull warrior or scorpio

Kulta vs. Ekimu and Basher/Warrior 4 lyfe

Scorpio maybe

Slicer deserves to be chucked into a trash compactor and crushed repeatedly

-Mesonak

3 Likes

[quote=“Mesonak, post:36, topic:10287”]
Slicer deserves to be chucked into a trash compactor and crushed repeatedly
[/quote]your still gonna buy him though aren’t you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t see how you can even consider Scorpio but not Slicer? Scorpio is terribad!

1 Like

All Hail Skull Slicer!!!

I might get Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder because you get a paladin-style protector versus a t-800 terminator, what’s not to love?

4 Likes