Which Technic/Bionicle Pieces Are The Most Breakable Pre-07?

So lately I have been cleaning my Bionicle sets and noticed some pieces have broken that I have not noticed before and since I was planning to make a Bricklink wanted list
I really wanted to find out which pieces are breaking more frequently of the pre-07 parts except for pins, axels, rubber bands and bushings since these are more obvious ones.

I have a lot of mata limbs where the ball joint has snapped off, I don’t know ow if that’s common. I also have a few broken old style hand pieces. Thats all I can think of right now

1 Like

Well personally this has happened twice for me but the second one was a 2007 white
Nuva leg thou but yeah it might be frequent I personally don’t know either.

1 Like

My nuva hands have been degrading, loose sockets and axle holes all the way to complete structural failure,

aside from that everything’s held up rather well aside from the occasional loose connection or split bushing.

3 Likes

I see what you mean this have I noticed all too well on my sets it’s a pain but yeah.

I’ve had bad experiences with various axle connectors. Look up parts 6536, 32184 and 32039 on Bricklink.

1 Like

I haven’t ever broken a Nuva hand but I found one in a big bag full o’ bonkles my friend gave me.

1 Like