Which Toys-to-Life figure do you like the most

Which Toys-to-Life figure do you like the most or find the most interesting

[details=Summary]Here is a list of all of the Skylander figures from the different games
Skylanders: Spyro Adventure

Skylanders: Giants

Skylanders: Swap-Force

Skylanders: Trap Team

Skylanders: SuperChargers
I sadly can’t find a good figure list image from SuperChargers, so you all have to do with this web page instead, sorry.

Skylanders: Imaginators

and, once again you have to exuse the poor quality of the image because i could not find a good quality image, nor a complete list from Imaginators so i had to take the image myself, and if you all have some trouble seeing the figures, then please go here for better images of the Sensei figures.[/details]

some of the skylander figures i personaly like from Trap Team is Enigma, Krypt King, Chopper, Gearshift, Echo and Bat Spin.

3 Likes

I’ve never played the game before, but this guy looks pretty great:

#BootlegJimHenson4Smash5

4 Likes

my favourite is this one

9 Likes

My favorite is this one:

1 Like

I remember always having a soft spot for Drobot back in Spyro’s Adventure. My strategy was “Hold down the shoot button 'till the thing dies” and it worked way more often than it should have. :stuck_out_tongue:

Him and Bash were my first non-starter pack toys, too, so he’s got some sentimental value attached as well. Good times…

1 Like

I quite like Lion-O, lord of the Thundercats Wildfire.

1 Like

I’ve always had a soft spot for Drill Sergeant.

Grill Grunt from the first game I maxed him out

I always kinda thought hex was cool looking.

That’s the black and blue demon girl from the first game, right?

My favorite was always Ignitor

Back when I played, it was exclusively as Cynder. No regrets.

I was way too good at never dying.

lets see:

black clothing, blue skin and a headress that have demonic traits.

i would like to say that i also like Hex, more so because of her ability to create bone walls and summon giant skulls that rain down on her enemies.

1 Like

LOB-STAR is pretty dope…

well, I only had 5 other figures besides what came in the starter pack, but my favourites were
Prismbreak,
Iegendary chop chop,
Ignitor,
and Camo

but how does he compare to this one

4 Likes

Never played, but I like Spotlight.

1 Like

of all the Skylander senseis i would like to get my hands on, Mystical Bad Juju is my personal favorite:

i just love the coloration on her.

my favourite tbh

6 Likes

We forgot the most important one

i desited to change the title given how many here mention non-skylander figures.