For some reason, it seems that most members of the Bionicle community became fans in Generation 1. I’m surprised to see a relative lack of G2-only fans around…but my sample size and perception may be lacking. So, to correct my possibly erroneous assumption, this is a check poll.
When did you get into Bionicle, and what version of the franchise brought you into the fandom?
- I became a fan of Bionicle during G1’s run, and G1 brought me in
- I became a fan of Bionicle in the intermission (2010-early 2014) and G1 brought me in
- I became a fan of Bionicle during 2015-present day, and G2 brought me into the fandom
- I became a fan of Bionicle during 2015-present day, but I was brought in primarily by old G1 things
- I became a fan of Bionicle during 2015-present day, and a combination of G1 and G2 brought me into the fandom
If you are primarily a G2 fan, how much do you understand about G1?
- I’m a G2-only fan. I don’t know anything about G1 at all.
- I understand some things about G1, but I’m not really into it.
- I understand G1 pretty well. After getting drawn in by G2, I wanted to understand G1 and what it was all about.
- I was drawn in by G2, but after researching G1, I’m way more into it now.
Which version of the Bionicle franchise do you like better?
- Generation 1
- Generation 2
- About equally the same