Which Year Of Bionicle Would You Adapt Into A Movie?

And how would you do it?

Personally, I’d pick 2007. Style-wise, it would be similar to the Miramax trilogy, and the music would be something along the lines of this:

8 Likes

2006 or 2007. The darker themes, the more dangerous villians, and the cool enviorment of 2007 would make for a great movie compared to other BIONICLE movies.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Probably 2006. If I could go back in time and release a 2015 movie in 2015, I’d do that instead to boost sales.

4 Likes

It would probably be mostly the Phantoka for the majority of the movie, and towards the end it would go to the Mistika. Plus Karda Nui’s aesthetic was pretty cool. Music would be like this:

or this:

3 Likes

Both 2006 and 2007. But a Bionicle ending movie for 2010 would have been better.

5 Likes

2007 backstory, if that counts - the Makuta still being the good guys, what they did, how the Barraki began scheming against Mata Nui, the battle of Teridax’s army against the united forces of the Barraki.

That would be awesome.

4 Likes

Id like to see 2001 get a movie

3 Likes
1 Like

07, I’d say.

1 Like

Each year would have its own merits that could be made into a movie (in my opinion) however I think the ignition trilogy as a whole would make quite an interesting series of movies. We would explore 3 very different locations and meet several different villains…and 2 separate Toa teams.

4 Likes

2015, so bonkle would have had some popularity and wouldn’t have ended so early!

2 Likes

That one year that took place on that sand planet sorta like Tatooine, and everyone was gladiators or something. They did that movie where the god of some other universe came to their world as a normal human and helped them beat the bad guys, but I’d like to see a movie about their lives before that, maybe about the attack where the dinosaur-riding guys tried to attack the fire village.

~W12~

2 Likes

Well, there is a book of that event, so that’s something. Don’t think they’d do 2 movies in a year, either.

1 Like

2001 for sure. I’m slowly working on one.

2009/2010 would be pretty sweet, as well. I could definitely see that one as a successful film.

1 Like

This is obvious, since the only years left without movie adaptations were the Ignition Trilogy and the first two years, I would pick the Ignition Trilogy. But if I had to pick one year I would probably pick 2007, as there would be plenty of potential for the atmosphere with the underwater theme and the drama of Matoro’s sacrifice.

2 Likes

The Ignition Trilogy as a whole would be great. 2015 and/or 2016 would also be really cool as well. But if I had to choose one…probably 2006.

1 Like

Probably '05. It gets way to much flack.

2 Likes

06-08 Years as one big movie with Toa Inika/Marhi and the Nuva as the main characters with the Makuta as the Main Villain.

1 Like