White Bonk Dragon

Rawr

back-ish

This past Monday I built a dragon MOC from @StarBreaker 's bonk piece collection. While I am not as talented a MOC-ist as he is, I think it turned out alright for someone with little to no experience with serious MOC building. :slight_smile:

My favorite thing is the entire butt (Tail and legs) and the wings!! I had lots of fun figuring out how to create each appendage.

If I could redo some of it, I’d fix the head and neck and basically the entire front. I was really tired by the time I finished it, so it didn’t get the justice it probably could’ve gotten.

I don’t have as many Bionicle parts as many other creators do, so this was a fun experience to use so many pieces!
(Thanks Star :))

27 Likes

Epic as frick, my fellow giant robot enthusiast.

Don’t see too many bionicle dragons these days so this is a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

4 Likes

Lucky!

I love the Skeletal wings, I agree that the legs look good. I also like the metal on the front chest, makes me think it is wearing armor such as set 7021. The head is small but I can actually imagine the gap as a visor like area.

5 Likes

I love the wings, but I feel the head is too small.

Nice work dude! It reminds me of a couple of the dragons I’ve built a little. I like it!

1 Like