White_Rainbow's Makuta Drawings (G2)

Double yasssssss . . .

2 Likes

Wow, the second one looks awesome!

2 Likes

The mask of ultimate power is on point. Nice job dude.

3 Likes

Whoa!

Really like the second one. makes me think of Sauron with wings.

1 Like

Love them both.

Although, is the first one supposed to be his original form? I mean, it’s totally fine right now, but I would love to see a redux where he’s gold and pink.

Also, love the Mask of Ultimate Power!

Nah it is like his version after putting the mask of ultimate power, he basically stayed grey and pink, his mask is powerless. Hiwever the second one ifps when he puts the MoUP.

1 Like

Both versions look fantastic, my only criticism is that the elemental orbs look a little haphazardly placed.

1 Like

Ooh. That’s really cool looking.

I like the pink. :smile:

SO SPOOK.

Looks great! :smile:

1 Like

This is one of the best artworks I think you’ve done! Excellent work!

1 Like

(I’m probably blowing up your notification feed oops)
Makuta 1: Oh cool! nice and pink, that flare looks pretty sweet and the mask of control looks pretty nice as well! Great drawing! Let’s scroll down and see what other people have to say about thi…

Makuta 2: Uh. Yes. Hi. Why was I not informed of this thing’s existence?
Because I’m afraid.
I’m trying to fully comprehend how fast you actually made this in relation to the last thread and my mind is actually blown. This is beyond good. This is freakin incredible.The elements look really cool next to him, the wings are great, the mask is spoopy and the mouth looking chest is everything I wanted from The Destroyer.
Amazing job.

3 Likes

That hammer is massive

2 Likes

Nice choice of the normal version being pink and to ultimate version being red, because red is a darker shade of pink :smile:

1 Like

It’s like you’re mind created a baby, and it’s beautiful.

And in terms of my art

9 Likes

Awesome looking! Kinda reminds me of Daedric armor from Skyrim, especially the ultimate Makuta.

2 Likes

Makuta.

No other words are needed I think.

Great job!

1 Like

That’s a humourous parody of the nothing line.

“You can not destroy me, for I am everything.”

2 Likes

Amazing, brilliant work!

1 Like

oh man where is my ‘take my money’ pic?

there we go

2 Likes

What the? I stop coming to this topic for a day to fond outit went from 26 likes to 46??? Whaa?

2 Likes