White_Rainbow's Summer 2016 set drawings

Thanks! I usually like the sets more when I draw them, SB is no exception. Imo even better than UTD.

1 Like

I’m not really too good at drawing Bionicle sets, so when I draw them it makes me hate them. :laughing:

/s

2 Likes

Also because I thought, I already did this real groovy Paintings Bluecel.

1 Like

I like the first Storm Beast (new headcanon look). Makes me actually want to like him.

The second one in my opinion isn’t as good.

Lava beast is cool.

Ekimu looks better.

Umarak is too thin.

Drawings like these make me really want to like them. I need to do some heavy revamping.

Ekimu looks godly. Great job!

can’t believe you hate QB so much you can’t draw him! /s

1 Like

Sorry, but I will never draw that set. Never ever

I actually tried…but this was the exception…drawing him, made me hate him more.

2 Likes

I really think the glowing effect helps these villains have more of a threatening look, to be honest, and it’s a great interpretation of the character. Neat job.

1 Like

I may sound a little ■■■■■■■■, but I luvluvluvluvluv these :laughing:

2 Likes

I think my face just melted from the shear awsomness of these

1 Like

These are amazing!

1 Like

He He He. Not even an artistic view can save poor QB.

Hey can someone link me to the 2016 topic. I want to give my opinion on the summer wave.

EKIMO IS BOODIFULL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO GOOD AHHHHHHH

wat

2 Likes

Wow I gotta say these look really nice i think my favorite one is the SB he just looks so good

1 Like

Nice, but poor QB, he deserves more love (even though he is a pretty awful set).

SB and Umarak are da best
Heads and shoulders above the rest

(Hehe, my awful rhyming)

Anyway awesome drawings, some of your best work yet, from what I’ve seen

2 Likes

A very particular art style that I really like. The ‘glowing’ highlights look really good and contrast well with the rest. Can’t blame you for not drawing QB, it’s a mess of a set.

1 Like

No Quake beast 0/10

But seriously these all look super good, you’ve captured the feel behind them really well.

2 Likes

poor QB, you really hate him…
also those look awesome, you made Ekimu look cool

2 Likes

Thanks! And yes I hate QB

3 Likes

I think that Umarak the Destroyer and and Storm Beast (that the one with Kopaka’s mask) work best with the heavily stylized look.

1 Like