White_Rainbow's Summer 2016 set drawings

So here are my interpretations of the 2016 summer sets, take in mind I won’t do more of these (not even QB, I dislike drawing him) so just enjoy these!
Storm beast v1

LB
SB v2

45 Likes

Now I really really wish I could draw. You make them look better than their original sets.

4 Likes

Umarak the horrifying destroyer

Great art :smile:

4 Likes

Heh thanks, I ussually like to draw the sets so I like them more.
For example I absolutely HATED UTD, but after I drew him, he is my second favorite one.

My favorite drawing and set is SB v2 (the one with a more accurate look)

3 Likes

Groovy.

Storm Beast is 2fuzzy5me

Lava Beast looks like he’s about to implode

UTD looks gnarly and keeps the creep factor from his previous incarnation

Ekimu’s hammer handle would snap before it even hits the ground if he ever swung it

because who needs sleep…

/s

These look really nice, wish I could draw as good

12 Likes

I honestly feel like there’s a bit too much saturation with the glowing effect, or whatever that is. Lots of edges (no pun intended) on these.

These look a bit weird as well.

I feel like you could’ve smoothed out some of the lines.

I have a lot more to say, but I’ll keep it to myself.

7 Likes

Man, you really hit the nail on the head in making the beasts look menacing, especially UTD.

1 Like

Agreed, some of my main issues is that I forget to fill up some spaces and clear out some lines, mainly cause I usually do these in a rush so… Anyway thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Lava beast is my favorite drawing out of all of them nice job. 10/10 :+1:

2 Likes

like okay I don’t mind the glow, but on Lava Beast, Umarak, and Ekimu it’s kinda a bit much

3 Likes

8 Likes

“Ow the Edge”

coming soon to a theater near you

1 Like

Oooh. I quite like the aesthetic you’ve taken here. ^-^ For some strange reason, I kinda get a Tim Burton feel from these. XP Especially from Umarak. c:

3 Likes

Heh, I like drawing some creepy/scary kinda stuff.

4 Likes

Lol, that’s awesome!! I love trying to draw those sorta things, even though I’m not the best at drawing 'em. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The second one of Storm Beast is really great looking, especially his face. :smile:

Lava Beast looks eh. You made him red, and he doesn’t have the cool magma pattern on his chest. :confused:

Umarak is really skinny.

3 Likes

Yeah, I made all of these when the first blurry images came out =P
Except the second storm beast, just made him today.

1 Like

Oh, okay. :smile:

It’s the best thing ever.

2 Likes