Who Do You Think The Vengestone Buyer Is?

In Season 13, it was said that the Skull Sorcerer/Vangelis was mining Vengestone to sell to some mysterious Vengestone buyer. Only…it didn’t say who it was that was buying the Vengestone. Considering that Vengestone has the ability to disable elemental powers, it stands to reason that some unseen villain wants to use the Vengestone to fight against the ninja. There are several Ninjago villains that are still alive, and there are some that aren’t technically “dead” that could potentially return. But it’s also possible that the Vengestone buyer is some new, unrevealed villain. The leaked set names tease a jungle setting, but that doesn’t provide much in the way of evidence.

So what do you think?

• Garmadon
  • Pythor
  • Nadakhan
  • The Time Twins
  • Somebody New

0 voters

1 Like

I’d like to see the Time Twins return. They never got defeated properly and we don’t really know what happened to them after season 7. They would have a lot of potential to return.

3 Likes

With all the new Ninjago videos on LEGO’s channel commemorating 10 years of the franchise, I can see a returning villain potentially being the buyer

2 Likes

Literally have not clue what you’re talking about, haven’t watched any Ninjago in years.

Why was this post “flagged by the community?” I literally wasn’t trying to advertise anything! I was just presenting a question and asking “What do you think?” There’s topics like that all over these boards!

4 Likes

I’m not sure. I’ve noticed several topics/replies getting needlessly flagged over the past week.

4 Likes

I think it’s probably a combination of past villains. I think Pythor and Garmadon will definitely be involved as well since both have been said to be missing. Also there was a brief moment when we see clutch powers pick up the lamp that Nadakhan was in. I think that we could see the time twins, pythor, nadakhan, the overlord maybe, garmadon but maybe temporarily and possible more.

2 Likes

Either that or they create this super secret vengestone weapon that allows them to take over the world, the Ninja stop the creation process and the villain still surprisingly finishes the weapon so there can be a big battle at the season finale.

2 Likes

Uh…they came back in Seabound.