Who is the ugliest Piraka?

A question I’ve asked myself and changed many times, so I want your thoughts on the matter. : )

24 Likes

zaktan he’s a scrub

jk avak

-Mesonak

26 Likes

I say Nektann from the stars line. He looked like an agori

19 Likes

I’ve never really viewed the Piraka as “ugly” more “varying degrees of creepy/scary”, but I’d probably have to say Avak, somethin’ about that guy’s mouth just doesn’t sit right with me…

12 Likes

gonna go with Avak

if we are counting all piraka

then Nektann

2 Likes

Just wanted say Nektann doesn’t count as a Piraka.

Reidak in my opinion.
Because of the eyes.

3 Likes

Definitely Nektann. He’s just a lame ugly Zevok wannabe.

5 Likes

Reidak and avak are equally ugly, they are some funky looking guys for sure…

4 Likes

Not sure whether you mean ugly as in ‘unappealing’ or just creepy

If we were looking at this in the context of 'unappealing, then I have to choose Reidak. The reason I choose him is because the goggle like eyes kinda ruined the whole demented look I thought the Skakdi were going for and made him fell less threatening.

However, if the context was meant to lean more towards ‘who looks the creepiest’, definitely Avak because of that giant grin, and Zaktan because of the sleek, serpentine look and unsettling grin.

4 Likes

As an expert in various Skakdi facial features , I would say that Hakann’s is the most ugly to me. He’s just so generic with the circular mouth and no distinct facial features that seperate him from the rest. The zits on his chin don’t help.

6 Likes

Whatever you think ugly is, I kind of see ugly in many different ways. For goofy ugly, I’d say Avak was the ugliest but for an unsettling scary way probably more Thok or Zaktan. X )

5 Likes

Vezon because of the fin and the zits/stubble and reidak because of the goggles. Hakann is my favourite

2 Likes

Vezok, because he has zits that need popping.

8 Likes

Reidak is the ugliest IMO. I just can’t get over how his comical eyes bulge out in such a way. Also, unlike the other Piraka, Reidak’s underbite gives him nothing but a foolish grin.

8 Likes

haktann’s

3 Likes

They’re all hideous.

There, question answered.

17 Likes

My personal opinion is Reidak; his odd chin and Bhindi look bizarre to me. A couple years ago, I might’ve also said Avak, but my opinion has changed since actually seeing him in real life.

5 Likes

I would also agree that Reidak is the ugliest git of them all. With his goggle eyes to the massive underbite, just looking at him makes me vom. On the other hand I’d say Thok is the sexiest piraka to ever waltz the land.

5 Likes

Hakann because he looks like a bald ape to me.

5 Likes

I’m drawing this now XD

6 Likes