Who Likes Lost Media!

I think lost media is awesome and fascinating! It’s cool working together to find any media. There are some classic lost media like the Clockman and of course Johnny Quasar.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Just a month ago I was watching the lost show ‘The Legend of Calamity Jane’. For the longest time two episodes were completely lost, but they’d recently been found in Serbian. Its cool that even after 22 years that people were still searching for it. The show was awesome, I’d highly recommend it to anyone.

4 Likes

Thanks @Waj! I will check it out sometime. :wink:

1 Like

The closest thing I got to watching lost media was the recreated power of the daleks arc.

2 Likes

That’s one for sure.

1 Like

@Waj I just watched the first episode of Legend of Calamity Jane and I love it!!! Calamity Jane is a awesome cool female main character. It’s nice see characters like Calamity Jane out there especially for a girl like me.

I like the creepy vibes lost media gives o.O

1 Like

Ah oh should I be concerned about you being here.

I guess the idea of finding something that was lost is cool and so I like the idea of lost media. I guess the closest thing to lost media I have would be a B-29 flight take off and landing demo from ww2?

Agree with you.

That’s interesting. :thinking:

1 Like

The full piraka rap was lost for years (or very few people knew about it :thinking: )
But now is on youtube, that was exciting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazingly The Legend of Calamity Jane, which was once lost media, has the chance to get a proper release through Kickstarter. Already backed the project. Really love the show and am super psyched to hopefully watch all of the episodes in DVD quality:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/planetoon/the-legend-of-calamity-jane

1 Like