Who remembers the LEGO Gallery Star Wars Role Play?

I was recently reminded of the glorious creation of the SWRP on the LEGO galleries.

For those who don’t know, SWRP was a chaotic, but beautiful, game in which you could play as any sort of character and create factions, join canon factions, or go it alone. It involved large scale clan war type conflicts, and awesome individual character development.

Idk if this was the right topic for this

3 Likes

I found it near the end of its life. I did maybe one or two stories.

I was omf817 on the galleries. I was the leader of the BRM Crusader division

1 Like

Star Wars was one of the few areas of the LMBs I didn’t get into, sad to say.

1 Like

This was on the galleries not LMBs

Oh! The galleries! Yeah, I kicked around there not long before the gallery-pocalypse.

1 Like

Ohh yes I remember this.
I didn’t participate much, but I did go on there once in a while.
(I was smaugrox)

1 Like

I joined SWRP not too long before the galleries shut down. It was fun, but I still don’t know how many credits I had at the time (I think it was somewhere in the 10,000,000s, but it could’ve been more than that).

2 Likes

It’s migrated to Discord and Reddit

Oooh really? Interesting. Is the BRM still around?

Not really, Emerald Federation is though

That sucks. If I ever get over there I’ll see if I can revive the blood red

There’s a BRM group on MOCpages, but no RPing takes place there anymore. Everything has moved to Reddit and Discord.

1 Like

Yeah I know. When I first joined the RP there I had to reclaim my position as crusader colonel. Kinda feel bad for whoever I took it from :joy:

1 Like

Yeah they just moved to reddit. But it’s a lot more mature than before. idk if Loli is going to start up the BRM but I was under the impression he would. I joined the SWGs around 2016 right after Sand left if you’re wondering.

1 Like

I was there from almost the start before it was even called cyber play