Who should lead the 2015 Toa Master team?

This is just a funny thought I’ve been pondering as I watch the Toa blunder through their quest to help Ekimu: WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE THE LEADER OF THE TOA?
[Personally, I think it should be Onua. He’s the most well-matured and level-headed of the bunch, and when he has an idea, it usually yields the best results when everybody else goes along. Plus, his size and strength does give him an advantage in solving disputes.]

What are other people’s thoughts and reasons on the subject, given what the story has presented so far? (And please don’t use Lewa’s joke about why Onua should lead).

2 Likes

Pohatu.

4 Likes

Lord of Skull spiders FTW

3 Likes

Got to be Tahu. I know he may not seem like it yet, but I’m sure that is all part of his arc. Kopaka will be his trusted friend and advisory. Onua is more like the Omega of a wolf pack. Makes sure the team doesn’t fight among each other.Not that I don’t think he could make a good leader, I just don’t think he will be.

6 Likes

Onua should lead because Lewa made a joke about it

4 Likes

Pohatu is clearly the most competent and skilled of the toa.

he should be leader.

1 Like

I am going to say Ekimu…because it seems right. No, I have not watched the animations.

2 Likes

Pohatu he is just the coolest

1 Like

4 Likes

Would that be Solek or Kopaka?

1 Like

Old Solek :grin:

1 Like

Umarak. He’s got mad sweg and could lead them into the H U N T !

1 Like

that art is actually of turaga kopaka

2 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/3/9/392523e16b0696195c03aa3ab78dd305680e13a8.png

4 Likes

Just so you know, I specifically remember the artist of these stating they were the Turaga of the Toa Mata. The reason why there is such a similarity between the two masks is because I’m pretty sure the Av Matoran wear the noble versions of the Mata Masks.

2 Likes

I think the Toa, as it stands, work the best as a group. Whenever the idea of a commanded group comes up among the team, we just have Kopaka and Tahu give each other a Stare of pure hatred. However, When they’re working as a team, any obstacle they face is quickly obliterated.

1 Like

Kopaka wears an Akaku. Solek has a Noble Akaku. Kopaka as a Turaga would have a Noble Akaku. That is Turaga Kopaka.

I personally think that Pohatu should lead, as he seems to be the most competent choice.

4 Likes

Kopaka. He wouldn’t slip up.

7 Likes

I think Onua should lead. He knows how to-

Oh.

Gali should, of course.

BBBB55

1 Like