Who were the most important Toa?

I agree with you on the Mata being the most important but not for the same reason. Awakening Mata nui was never actually important if Mata nui died life would go on nothing would change it was just the stories from the turaga and the lies of the whole matoran race that made it important. Protecting Matoran is more important than the awakening of the great spirit and if makuta had won they would have worshiped a being who actually cared for them and helped them. But because of the Toa metru stopping Makuta the Toa mata now become the most important toa and thus the Matoran live a false life striving to awaken Mata nui just so he can neglect them again. Also cuasing Makuta to break and go from a questionable man with a understandable thirst for vengeance to the ultimate force of evil. The people he had fought for and helped and protected for so long now his enemies. Then the Toa mata arrive to stop him from doing his only truly evil task. I maybe over thinking it though… Also from the point of view from a agori or glatorian the Toa mata are also the most important… Sorry for the hhhhuuuuggeee paragraph and going off topic I just really like talking about this subject.

If mata nui died, life would not go on. and makuta never cared about the matoran, he wanted to make them his slaves.

1 Like

Well mkind of but not really he helped them and protected them and was angered by them worshiping Mata nui when he was just neglecting them. Mata nui was pretty much using them as slaves without there knowing. Why is it any worse when Makuta does it? And from what we know of the brotherhood of makuta and their protecting of the matoran Makuta would have been a better great spirit who paid attention to them. This is just how I like to see the story bbuutt it could be completely wrong and stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

Matoro, Tahu, Helryx and Takanuva. Done.

3 Likes

Lewa, Naho, Matau, and Nikilia.

Okay, JK.

Matoro, and Tahu

I’d say Lhikan. If it wasn’t for him, the Toa Metru would never have been created to save the Matoran, and Vakama would not have a person to look up to as he was leading the Toa and helped the Matoran on Mata Nui.

Lhikan’s legacy even inspired greatness in other BIONICLE characters, too!

3 Likes

I myself say the Toa Mahri by many reasons guys without the Mahri what where the Toa Nuva gonna do.

The canon is well constructed enough so that the Toa teams create a jigsaw puzzle. Without Toa team “A”, Toa team “B” wouldn’t exist. However Toa team “B” does more important things than Toa team “A.” This fundamentally makes all the teams important in their own right. As for individual toa, Matoro and Helryx are very important.

5 Likes

That’s kind of true, but then again, that’s like saying Laertes is more important than Odysseus, because Laertes fathered Odysseus, who then went on to become a hero.

But Lhikan did so much more than make the Toa Metru possible. He inspired them… Gave them a motivational boost as they began as Toa. He lead them to have the ultimate goal of freeing the Matoran from being captive by Teridax and Sidorak.

That’s true, but he himself didn’t do much. When the main thing you accomplish is helping someone else accomplish something more important…

He did so much, but it is simply not listed in canon. He did stop a few of his ex-teammates from ruining certain parts of Metru Nui, and he himself was the last standing Toa of the Toa Mangai to be part of the team.

True, but I think saving Mata Nui and defeating Makuta kind of outweigh living longer than the other Toa Mangai :stuck_out_tongue:

Matoro Mahri.

Toa Mata/Nuva/Phantoka/Mistika

HAHLI (most undercredited Toa of them all)

Lhikan

Ekorak

If we said which specific Toa was the most Important, then its Toa Matoro (the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good cant top much).

2 Likes

the Mata/Nuva they were the fail safe after all.

I don’t think a single Toa can be credited as most important, seeing as they all have done something important in their lives to contribute to the greater good. While I do think that some sacrifices can be greater than others, I don’t think that necessarily means the one being sacrificed is more important for it. That being said, I think the Toa Mahri/Inika had one of the most important jobs of all the three main Toa teams.

6 Likes

King Dedede

-MT

4 Likes

Wow…just…wow.

But yeah, they’re pretty much all the most important.