Who would want a new bionicle 2015 game?

I wouldn’t count on by calling it Toa just yet since it’s masters.

bionicle: okoto masters still sounds cool tho!
and dont forget the leaked okoto info, lego refers to them as toa (if this is indeed true)

2 Likes

Yes if it’s true but I have a feeling Toa and master may or not be 2 different things but we shall see and you don’t have to think that it might not be the same or it’s be another name for toa!

I believe for the sets its master (because parents wont understand what a toa would be if buying the set) and for actual canon its toa
but thats my theory

1 Like

that is true but my Dad learned what Toa was cause When I was 5 and the first bionicle came out He saw the movie with me and thought it was good, so watching the movies should make a bit easy to understand. I pretty much make it like Jedi from Star wars or Autobots From TF as a example for a hero from it’s original state, since I was there for G1 I consider it to be Toa!

Bionicle: legends of okoto?

thats YOUR dad, other parents are oblivious to these things

not all parents!

THE MINORITY DOESNT MATTER
IF THE MAJORITY DOESNT KNOW
lego is more to lean to the majority

My parents didn’t really care.

1 Like

yea same with mine!

1 Like

We can have the koros be stages in the game.

1 Like

yes indeed we can because Koro villages around Mata Nui has been around since day 1 for the reboot and I do have a feeling now that it’s a reboot like the TTV reckons as well

We can use the metrus as well because of the reboot

1 Like

I think it’s going to be really unlikely that there will be a Bionicle Game in 2015 but 2016 or 2017 maybe. Also it would be great if it was like a Elder Scroll type of Bionicle Game.

2 Likes

yes another prequel in G2 or another reboot for G3 which that’s too far away to worry about!

@ShadowWolfHount I really agree, cause we have swords and spears!

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

Don’t forget about using elements like fire, water, air, nachos :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

indeed I don’t see it as like Gears of war or Battlefield or COD like I do with 2005-2008.

Maybe a game like legend of zelda

4 Likes

I want to be able to build my own toa as a playable character if they make a game, it would probably be very hard to pull off