Who's Your Favorite BioTuber?

not only an immature fanboy, but a geewunner nonetheless

shudders

5 Likes

You people are my people.

8 Likes

toa fist bump

3 Likes

I liked Jaller so much as a kid. The newer videos are better. Too bad he’s at college.
DoctorscorpionX is also great.
I would say I liked CallanLOF, but he’s just a geewunner now and in all honesty the writing for his shorts are sub-par.

3 Likes

I’m surprised no one mentioned gringat vaelestryne. He was around on youtube since the Glatorian sets were released. No one mentioned him, and maybe Edicarts is another old one, but I think Jaller is the oldest, while KylerNuva is the second oldest.

Gringat doesn’t realy do videos, actleast anymore. I’ve gotten a few notifications for stuff he liked, but none of that was LEGO.

I too am with my people.

I know he’s everything Lego, but Jangbricks has always been my tops.

1 Like

No Bonkle fist bumps gifs. Close enough

5 Likes

My personal favorite is drscorpionx

Redacted content for clarity -legomaster

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of IDS

Redacted content for clarity -legomaster

1 Like

Round of applause for RolloutReviews. He goes into much further depth with his set reviews than many of the other reviewers out there :clap:

4 Likes

only other one I’d say who goes farther is nickonaquamagna

3 Likes

He’s one of the best. Seriously, his reviews are great and his 2015 reviews really demonstrate what LEGO was going for with ccbs and why its not like ccbs haters think its like.

7 Likes

Just watched his reviews; thank you for introducing me to him. His reviews are beautiful.

2 Likes

you are very welcome

2 Likes

@Booster_Gold Yeah Jaller was the best.

Theshadowedone1 and Kylernuva135 make pretty good stop motions, they don’t upload super frequently though.

Bioman472 was cool too, except he stopped making videos a long time ago back in 2009. His videos are being taken down by YT.

1 Like

One of my Favourite is @CallanLoF
he is an amazing one along side @ToaOfUltimateDoom

3 Likes

Wait, what?

Oh, derp is what.

I’m pretty sure I watched his comic movies around that time and that mixed me up somehow. Forgot that he was only on BZP. :sweat:

That actually does beg an interesting question though, because that means I was probably thinking of someone else and his name came up…