Who's Your Favorite BioTuber?

yeah, he has a level head

1 Like

iBIONICLE is someone I used to like before he got that Spider Man 3 Emo Parker haircut.
And Robomaniac7.
And HBAH
HBAH IS AMAZING AND ALWAYS WILL BE AMAZING

4 Likes

OMH I love Toascarak!!! http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/413261

1 Like

forgot about KylerNuva135 and Fenrek.

2 Likes

I really don’t know… I’d have to list my top three, because I can’t just choose one of them.

MrBoltTron
CallanLOF
Dr. ScorpionX

(In no particular order, I like them all equally)

Really? THAT’S why you don’t like him anymore? Can’t think of anything else?

(I can :P)

@Das101fulYT I stopped watching him when I found out about ttv.

Also my favourites are ToaOfUltimateDoom, TTV, Drscorpionx and CallanLOF

Mine was custom bionicle until they started to get worse and worse.
My favourite now is TTV then CallanLoF

1. TTV (obviously)
  2. DrScorpionX
  3. BRD

I don’t really watch more biotubers than these three :smile:

1. kylernuva135
  2. ttv
  3. biorockdude
    and most of the old biotubers before most of them bacame inactive

Toa of Ultimate Sandwich

4 Likes

Legomation

/s

But it’s obviously TTV. They do pretty much everything, and are consistent with content releases. Plus, they have personality.

Now, if we could pick ourselves…lol jk :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What?!
Why didn’t you tell us sooner? We could all eat sandwiches forever! :stuck_out_tongue:

you expected a /s didn’t you

1 Like

Oh boy I had completely forgotten about Robomaniac. Thank you for reminding me, I shall go back and rewatch some of his videos right now!

1 Like

ids5621.

2 Likes

Shadowgear6335, mostly because he makes good MOCs and is a total goof. He also trys to put a theme or meaning behind most of his current stop-motion, thought it can be a little cringe worthy at times.

From each “era” of Biotube… mine are a bit technical…

Old Biotube: Watatti (does he count?). This was my introduction to stop motion things, the Toa Inika, and the Piraka. I think there were others, but I can’t really remember them.

HF/Bonkle Interim: SuddenlyOranges. Reviving Bionicle did help me to fathom the fact that Bionicle has been discontinued briefly taken off of shelves and reworked in secret for three whole years.

The Glorious Return: Nickonaquamagna, TTV, Metru Nui Legacy, Drscorpionx.

1 Like

I’d say TTV (duh), NickonAquaMagna (even if he isn’t all that much Bionicle anymore, he still has a level head), DrScorpionX, and JANGBricks (I know he doesn’t really count, but his channel started with Bionicle, so technichaly speaking…)

When I was, like, 9, I used to watch a lot of Biotube content with no real purpose or intent behind it. Mostly KylerNuva135, T1Movies, iBionicle, Edictarts, Shadowgear6335 and Legomation (did you know that they used to have a rivalry?(kinda) When Shadowgear reviewed Toa Mata Nui he said that he was being brief because he had to upload before Legomation) Then I didn’t watch much content up until a couple years later when I watched Custom Bionicle and ids, and then, I found Shadowgear again. For some reason, when I was 9, I thought he was a cowboy. Don’t ask, I don’t know either. Aaaand that’s about it, I guess.

3 Likes

I can haz changed

1. TTV
  2. SuddenlyOranges
  3. DrScorpionX

CallanLOF’s vidoes aren’t as good as they used to be

3 Likes

TTV. It used to be CalanLoF, becuase of the Mata series, but then he decided to be an immature Fanboy.

5 Likes