Who's your favorite League of Legends Champion?

I’m a Fiora main. Every top laner hates me and I hate them.

Picked her up because of the rework, the duelist motif and my hair was similar to her style for a while.

I have a handful of champs but I have a hard time wanting to try them again after not playing for a couple years, so I only play Veigar and Rammus now. Mostly Veigar, because I run him as support with a friend. Either our lanes completely stomp or it goes south fast because my friend ends up feeding.

I spent a lot of IP to buy Kassadin at one point, then I had no idea how to properly mid with him and gave up. T_T

1 Like

for me when I play Kassadin I put a mental flow chart in my mind
will mid be AP or AD
if AD I would not pick Kass since he would have problems with combat
if they are AP
I have to see how mobile they are
since somebody like Le-Blanc I would not go against
but Veigar will be a good thing to play Kassadin against due to his abilites countering Veigar

as for a new favourite of mine
it has to be Camile
bought her recently
and enjoyed her playstyle and abilities
if I get ganked
I can e too safety
and I can use either tank mastery or AD Mastery and still get a good outcome

But I mean if you’re playing blind pick how would you respond to being countered

1 Like

I would have to trust in my team so that the lane is fair (frequent Jungle Ganks could help)
but also
how good the summoner is at the champ
if you enemy laner is playing a champ that counters Kass for the first time
or have never played against Kass
you will have a better chance
but if they have done both of these
I guess it is up to luck

but I don’t play blind pick anymore
since the dynamic draft queue is more fun for me
since blind is mostly people trying to get their roles before anybody else does

1 Like

On a flip side, you can take Kassadin to top lane (in the event the Middle matchup is that bad). I play him there from time to time, usually into AP matchups (like Kennen/Vladimir and Lissandra sometimes). But if it’s a Blind Pick case; Kassadin can win against characters that traditionally do well into him, but at that point the onus is on the Kassadin player in that situation to outplay and play smarter than the opponent, and be on top of itemization.

He’s a fun character, though.

1 Like

I’ve recently found lots of success and enjoyment in my new main… Shen

Oh god, I remember the days I played almost nothing but Shen.

Shen support is fun. Maybe not the best, but I always took ignite and just picked it into enemy supports that rely on gap closing since it always puts me in a prime position to taunt their carry and use W while slapping them with a sword.

(Surgeon Shen is also A+, those crocs)