Why are you thankful for your mom?(Happy Mother's Day)

Post why you love your mom.

I’m thankful for my mom supporting my creativity in Lego because if not I would probably never have gotten in to building. She also makes good food. :yum:

7 Likes

Isn’t mother’s day on May 10? Cause this is two days early.

Anyway I’m just thankful she didn’t abort me. That’s all.

4 Likes

No, It’s today.

1 Like

It’s always on Sunday

I’m thankful for her having been there for me these past 16 years. She supports what I do and hopes the best for me even when times are rough.

1 Like

Because my mom is great, and really nice.
Though, if I something wrong, she tells me, which is actually a good thing, because if she didn’t, I would probably be a terrible person.

It depends. some countries have Mother’s day the first sunday of May, some don’t even celebrate it in may. So yeah.

In my case, it is today.

I’m thankful she did took me and my sisters when my father left. (And not in the ‘i’m dead’ way.)

Oh I see, where I’m from we usually just do it on the 10th.

Anyway not really thankful other than well, as mentioned earlier actually giving birth to me, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

because I am alive thanks to her (and my dad) and because she gives me food and money?

and she is the only girl that will love me forever

6 Likes

Because she bought most of my Lego collection for me…

Also she’s a great mom and all that stuff XD.

1 Like

If it wasn’t for my mom, I would have died at age five.

Always supports me

Personally Mother’s Day for where i live is usually on the last Sunday in March (along with Ireland, Nigeria and a few others).

It really depends where you are from - and this topic will likely get confusing if it ends up being labelled as just a ‘mothers day topic’ to be opened and closed whenever moths day happens - so glad it seems to be more querying why people are thankful.

She helped raise me. That alone gives her a day.

2 Likes

I’m just glad that awful woman finally left.

Noimjustkiddingpleasedontkillmemom.

She made sure I got every BIONICLE set LEgO made.

She gave me a second chance after last semester, and would have given me a third after this one…

~W12~

1 Like

She let me see Civil War today… /s

1 Like

She’s made my life interesting. And she’s fun. And nice. And she’s given me my home and core values.

1 Like

She lets me relax and go out with my friends.

Things to be thankful for my mom:

• She birthed me.
  • She loves me.
  • She took care of me and my sisters after the divorce when I was 6.
  • She wants to understand me.
  • She does all of this for the best interest for me.
  • I wouldnt be alive if she wasnt there for me.
  • She thought me to be a good person.

(Related to Bionicle) She bought my first Bionicle, which I cherish to this day.

No amount of saying “Thank you” would convey how much she gave for me and my sisters in life. There is no word to describe my gratitude towards her.

4 Likes