why didn't teridax kill shadowed one when he became GSR?

Why didn’t Teridax kill The shadowed one after he became the great spirit robot? The shadowed one was on the top of his list of “kill on sight”. Tuyet said he could find anyone within universe by thinking them.

For the same reason he hasn’t killed everybody else (I mean Toa, Order of Mata Nui, Barraki and all the others from that list). Because he was only “mastering” all the powers of GSR. And because he was busy with all the mess in his head (It is called Main Processor, right?) and then with the fight against Mata Nui.

3 Likes

I was under assumption he was adjusting to seeing everything at the same time but could concentrate on inviduals like Makuta of alternate reality.

Probably like that, but he also looked on the Aqua Magna at the same time. And heard everything in a several kilometers radius. And sensed every wave movement (he has such a sensor, yeah?). Might be quite overhelming even for a Makuta.

1 Like

I would think he had no reason to. He thought he was invincible, so he wanted to keep them alive so he could rule over them.

3 Likes

Teridax is indeed the spiteful sort. I’d see him as happily lording it over TSO, just to show he truly wasn’t the supreme be all end all that TSO touted himself to be.

I’m sure if Teridax had more control over his newly gained body, senses and all that, he’d have also won that battle against Mata-Nui’s prototype.

But because he was hot on the trigger now that he had all the power… His hubris cost him.

3 Likes

Maybe he just didn’t think SO would be a threat to him, now that he literally WAS the universe.

1 Like

IIRC he let the Toa live kind off just because he could. Let them live and suffer knowing they lost and can’t beat him now. The same probably applies to TSO. Likely, he was unaware of the virus TSO possessed; I don’t think the GSR operator has omnipotent awareness of everything going on inside the MU.

Remember, he did kill Guardian, and blow up islands, so he could definitely kill people, though yes he was also probably still adjustibg, and also had other issues to worry about such as Mata Nui’s presence, and making Rahkshi & Visorak.

(Additionally the Matoran, and possibly other species, were necessairy for the universe’s functioning, and they would in turn need protection.)

1 Like

(Additionally the Matoran, and possibly other species, were necessairy for the universe’s functioning, and they would in turn need protection.)

interesting point.