Why Didn't Vakama Know His Mask Power?

Let’s get back on topic, shall we? I’d say this answer has been adequately answered.

4 Likes

Right, hence, headcanon. :wink:

2 Likes

for instance, they would probably have fixed that little bug in Mata Nui’s creature creation systems. You know, made it so that he didn’t create shadow beings that could theoretically end him?

3 Likes

Well, in defense of my own kind, :stuck_out_tongue: Makuta were not technically created as shadow beings, they chose to get rid of their light on their own accord later, which I think that would be beyond Great Being’s influence at that point.

But I do agree that, as you said, it could have been better. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

One could say that. But then again, this topic has some pretty great discussion so I’m gonna leave it open for now.

4 Likes

Well, this has gotten off theme

Back on topic, Vakama made the mask but didnt know the powers. Maybe also he had never seen a great huna before. I havent heard of any other toa to wear one

1 Like

But each mask comes from a specific Kanoka, and the matoran on Mata Nui knew what power their masks would have.

1 Like

I wonder how many matoran swapped out their original mask for one that they would like to have the power of if they ever became a toa? Maybe they wore masks shaped like their favorite toa? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes