Why is your Self-Moc called what it's called?

Fatorak, or “Fa” as he used to be called before renaming, is named Fa because I wanted to keep his name relatively simple. As such, his name has been like that for about 10 years now.

1 Like

TEN YEARS?!?
and I thought I had my old self MOC Zaalit for a long time because he was around for 3 years.

Just for you guys, here’s a bit of backstory to my name.

So, in the time before I actually made my account, I had the concept for a character, not bound to any storyline, called Ichorak. He was going to be some god hunter, who hunts demonic gods or something. Needless to say, that was obviously scrapped. I finally got around to making an account to comment on TTV’s videos, and almost named it Ichorak, but made a last second decision to name my account Ekorak, which is something I do not regret. My original name is referenced in my Self-Mixel, Ichodrak.

As for Rai, his name is literally based off of irony. It’s taken from the word samurai. This is ironic, because he’s viewed as this honorable figure leading a rebellion against a corrupted government, when in reality he’s more along the lines of a mass murderer.

3 Likes

When I was growing up and didn’t speak much English, I thought “scorpion” was a really cool sounding word and basically named just about anything cool I made something related to it. I came up with my username, Scorpion_Strike, about three years ago when making a World of Tanks account, after going through quite a few scorpion names that were already taken. Since then, I’ve used it just about everywhere. For my self-moc, I didn’t want to name him scorpion outright, so instead I tried to maintain at least four or five letters or so and add something to make a new name. After some thinking, I settled on Scorzen.

I call my self MOC Rhys(Pronounced Reese, like the candy), because it’s similar to Risebell and is pretty dang Dandy. It is, however, completely ripped off from ‘Tales from Borderlands’.

2 Likes

Rhys is an actual name (a different spelling of Reese of course), not just a Borderlands thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I had no idea :stuck_out_tongue:
The more you know

2 Likes

I just came up with the name rohrik back in 2013 and it stuck with me ever since.
Toatrex is just something i came up with as a username for my minecraft account.

My self-moc is named Sennotter. I made him a few days after I picked the name, because I wanted a moc to go with it. I made the name itself by mixing and matching letters to make something cool sounding.

I came up with the name Vuhii while playing Halo. I have no idea.

3 Likes

I just mix and match different syllables and turn them into names. Other times, it’s based around their weaponry, like Slicer, because has lots of blades.

Well, one day i was thinking of names for my self moc when Charyas popped into my head and i thought it was a cool name.
That is all.

2 Likes

My self moc is called Malakai. Thought is sounded alright.

Well my self moc I hope to post soon is named: Ungerade Which is German for odd.
I chose it because my self moc (like me) is odd and I’m half German…

I just have a question; why is this under the ‘Bionicle’ category?

Because it’s about BIONICLE Self-MOCs. There isn’t really another fitting category for it.

Which ironically, because I’m the one posting this reply, I don’t have anymore.

I was just thinking that it might go under the Creative Content category, but seeing as it is specifically Bionicle Self-MoCs, this current category makes sense.

2 Likes

Time to break the trend. I named my HF self-MOC Lucius because it sounded cool and fit his character pretty well.

1 Like

I’m here with @legomaster1378 I also have an HF self moc!

2 Likes

From seeing the title I was thinking that the topic was going to be how our self-MOC became out ‘self’-MOCs.

Anyway my self-MOC Riaso was mixing the letting of Saido (my former self-MOC) and changed one of the letter to a R and that how I gotten Riaso.