Why was herofactory good and why?

Since the glorious Bionicle has returned I think HF was good for the bionicle community I want you to think of and why

Dat title too stronk.

HF was good in introducing us to the CCBS. It also brought back two very old colors for constraction back en masse. Red and Blue.

It also introduced us to new Purple. Which may not have been the same as old Purple, but was a better shade, IMO

6 Likes

Asking the hard questions in the Lego fandom… why? And why why?

2 Likes

Eh. It wasn’t great. I feel like it would’ve had more potential as a System product, as opposed to “BUILD ROBOTS AS ACTION FIGURES!” It was wasted potential in my book.

Because I’m going to make a video on what reasons herofactory was good in someways because I feel it was good but I just need some points

They wasn’t good story wise, but the were good piece wise. One of the most notable examples is the 2.0 build system and reintroducing colors that were rare in BIONICLE (yellow, purple, etc.).

2 Likes

In my opinion, it was very bland. Of course, this is only because it didn’t have Zaktan. Jokes aside, Hero Factory is so generic. Heroes vs villains. That’s it. The pieces, on the other hand, were great. Amazing for mocing.

3 Likes

I say that it was bland, more bland, a bit cooler, coolish, totally lame, and Pacific Rim.

3 Likes

Hero Factory was not good, unless you count the only good year: Breakout.

4 Likes

And then everyone ignored the fantastic parts as well as the very enjoyable novels, the end, I guess. -_-

6 Likes

Second-best title on the boards.

Why is Hero Factory one word and not capitalized :angry:

1 Like

Sadly, this topic already exists:

As much as it pains me to do this…

#BUT NO ONE CHANGE THE TITLE.
That includes you @legomaster1378. It’s a part of Boards history, and should not be tampered with.

4 Likes

Y. What happens if I was about to die, and the only way to save my life was to change the title?

2 Likes

Then we lay a Moderator to rest…

9 Likes