Will Do Rough Sketches For Free

I don’t mean to be rude, but why not?

1 Like

I’m sorry wat.
Pretty much when you take requests you draw what people ask you, otherwise it’s like request and maybe I will draw it, maybe not.

And also he did ask for something non Bionicle related as stated on your first post, so I suggest editing to “only Bionicle sketches” or “sketches in general”

2 Likes

I won’t bother you with a request, but these look pretty good.

2 Likes

@White_Rainbow Meh, I’m not being very serious am I? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not sure what you mean by that, the point is it would be better if you say “only bionicle sketches” or “sketches in general” to avoid confusing people.

Might I ask for a sketch?

2 Likes

@RaptorTalon Sure, I just finished my last batch of requests. @EvilLobsterKing I drew the Carapar claw… sigh

@Whaddon Here’s Orenkahn… he was kind of painful to draw…
@darkbrick999 Here’r you! Plus you with your cool little thumbs up thing you got going…
@EvilLobsterKing And here is your claw-senpai… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And, @ToaVoriki here’s you. I liked drawing this one the most… :blush:

I am now taking 4 more requests, starting with @RaptorTalon !

7 Likes

Draw meeeeeee

@jacques
Are you Pohatu?

@Whaddon I did not see him with an eyepatch in the pic… :confused:

Why doesnt Orenkah have his eyepatch

Wearing a hoodie.

could you do this guy please?

2 Likes

@TheRed1s Sure. This guy looks like he’ll be another full-body drawing. :smile:

1 Like

Turning the spikes into hair has an interesting choice. Very original. Good job. Could you please draw some Roboriders now?

1 Like

I’d like to make a request!
I’d like to see what you make of this:

If you do decide to make this, the slits in the gold radiator pieces are his eyes.

1 Like

Could you please make RT a full body drawing?

@darkbrick999 Thank you! and Sorry, I’ll try to fit in some Slizers but I am currently moving on to new requests.

@RaptorTalon I have him drawn as just a jead, but it’s a bad head, so I’m gonna just redraw him as a really good head. Sorry. :confused:

@Yveran He’ll be featured in my next batch!

Ayy, thanks.

@jacques Here’s you under the hood, as well as my original @RaptorTalon sketch. Also, @TheRed1s request is here at the bottom!

As for the final @RaptorTalon , here you go!

And finally, my interpretation of @Yveran 's MOC head is similar to a Covenant thug…

I’m taking down these commissions like wild"fire"! (Get it?)

4 Likes