Willess12's Community MOC's

Yeah, yeah, Slime is already doing the whole Community MOC thing. But I’ve been making people since 2008, and Slime’s project inspired me to start my own project.

I’ve been at this for quite a while, and have many MOC’s already made. I’ve still got a lot of pieces left, though.

I’m going to post what I’ve built already, and then make a list of the masks I have available. Then I’ll be open to requests.

@Risebell

Yes, it has aviators

Next up, @Takua

And then @JMP!

Here he is beside his mech.

And, finally, @Middlefingerstudios (the mask is temporary 'til I get the MoCr)

That’s it for now. I’ll be uploading the rest to an Imgur gallery, because I’ve got a ton of them already built
@anon90160534 has already requested a MOC, so I’ll be working on that next. After I get done uploading all the pics I already have, that is.

And I’m not doing this because I feel obligated, or to do something nice for the community. I’m being altruistic: I want to build people, and this is a fun way to do that.

Masks:

I have every Mask that was released in a set. I do not, however, have any of the other Mata/turaga masks except the main ones (red hau, light blue rau, etc) and one orange matatu. I also have the kanohi released with the rahi and Matoran, and I have almost all of the various Nuva masks.

If it came in a set, I’ve got it. That’s the main thing.

14 Likes

Eyyyy man, nice mocs.
Could you do me? Thanks!

1 Like

Don’t feel obligated,but i’d like to request me?

Gladly. Any specific look/mask you want for your MOCs?

Behold: the next group, featuring @Helryx08, @Chronicler, @TheMatoroMovement, @OculusNuva, @Ehryt8o, @Vuhii, , @John_Smith, @Ventum, @ToaKeravnos, @Booster_Gold, StSc, Creative_Compy, and Hewkii.
(do let me know if the Imgur gallery doesn’t work.

8 Likes

Gunmetal and teal guy with a trans-black kaukau,or just a blue one if you don’t have a trans-black one.

2 Likes

Formally requesting a MOC.

3 Likes

I’d like to see you try one of me!

1 Like

Mines ok… I guess.

To build:
Kyoryu
Overlord Klakk
Lelouch
Tak120

to take pics of
Overlord Ghosty.

group 2, featuring @Payinku, @ColdGoldLazarus, @Political_Slime, @Patriotic_Nerd, @noob1234, @Greencapps, @squeaverking, @Ekorak, @Hawkflight, and @Vastor.

More up soon.

7 Likes

shoutout to my moc, matches my skin tone :stuck_out_tongue:

no but seriously, thank you man

3 Likes

All right, third and final batch of the ones I have made.

feat @Cordak_the_Last_Makuta, @Patriotic_YGram, @helryx, @legomaster1378, @Marendex_T17, @DarkTakanuva, @Garnira, and @Nyran.

And that’s all for now. Now, I’m off to make new ones.

8 Likes

Black with a hint of yellow, pls. Thank you!

2 Likes

[quote=“Willess12, post:13, topic:10356”]
feat @Cordak_the_Last_Makuta, @Patriotic_YGram, @helryx, @legomaster1378, @Marendex_T17, @DarkTakanuva, @Garnira, and @Nyran.
[/quote]GET TO IT MAH BOI
But seriously thought,i love your Ranaki and your Nyran MOCs.

Noice!
I’m pretty glad you made mine, but one small request for you: could you give him blue eyes?
Otherwise, he looks great, though slightly disproportionate. I wish you posed the legs a bit more… stylishly.
All I have for now! Keep up the great work!

Simple. all I need to do is swap out that piece for a blue one.

okay, got it.

Also, I just finished Kyoryu’s Moc.

1 Like

I never posted this, but this is a MOC I had made of @Soaring_Strawberry for reasons.
Next, I have @anon90160534

Yeah, I know, Rahkshi head. feel free to request a different head/mask. I just lack a red Pakari.
And, as per request, @Overlord_Ghosty

Also, I decided to make a mini-compy for Artahka. nothing special or complex, but kinda cute.

8 Likes

the moc you made of me looks really radical :smiley:
thanks Wil!

2 Likes

iF u do me I will pay you

2 Likes