Windblade, the City-speaker

“There are other worlds beyond Caminus… worlds that have long been isolated…” — Windblade speaking to Metroplex.

One of the youngest Autobots, Windblade is surprisingly important, being one of the last remaining City-Speakers, Cybertronians who can speak and directly interface with Titans like Metroplex. She was, in fact, instrumental in Metroplex’s awakening, as a member of a team tasked with rebuilding the crippled Titan.

Hailing from Caminus, she has a role similar to that of Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, a combination of scout and fighter. She is an expert at swordfighting, on par with Drift when it comes to the use of a katana. On Earth, she was stationed in Asia, where she defended several locations from Decepticon forces.

Her alt-mode is a Japanese F4-JE fighter jet, granting her flight abilities similar to those of the Seekers.

5 Likes

Nice artwork and details, but a bit too Bayformer-ish for my liking

1 Like

Yeah, I think I went a bit overboard with the mechanical bits. I may redo the head at some point as well, as I was trying to make it be in a similar style to Age of Extinction Drift.

1 Like