Wip custom moc!

Now I need a torso!

16 Likes

This look pretty good, but will the knee be able to bend with the blue pin right above the ball joint?

1 Like

Less than 90 degrees but yeah

Hmm, ok, You might want to change the hip joint from a ball to a socket.

This feet Could make up a good MOC

1 Like

The torso isn’t final but here it is so far:

2 Likes

Looks good.
And i see a mess in the back of him
How i wish i Could have so many sets and pieces…

1 Like

The knees seem a little gappy.

1 Like

He is definitely not done but here he is so far

2 Likes

Try to add more trans blue.

1 Like

SonicBionicleMaster,

the legs look nice and have a nice shape to them. But the torso is lack luster when compared to the legs. try to incorparate the same kind of technical ability you had in the legs in the torso. I am not saying the the torso is is bad on it’s own but please take this into consideration. the torso does not fit with the style/look/feel/aesthetic and stands out in a bad way. same could be said for the arms but it usually isn’t that much of a problem. Again I would like to point out that the legs look fantastic. You should look into some mocist that apply some greeble to their mocs, I believe that would fit your style of building. I also appreciate the backgroundblocking with the lego plates. It’s always nice to see builders put in the effort to make their moc look the best they can.

-Warshinken

1 Like

Thanks! Though I have already finished this moc, and while the torso looks the same(besides a slight color change) I did at least somewhat customize the moc. I rarely do anything custom, but earlier today I did make a mostly custom moc using a modified version of one of wombat combat’s torso designs

I think this is a good MOC. But, yea, Try to add more trans blue. And I have a question: why do all your MOCs are that tall? I mean, all of them in are like that, skinny and tall.

1 Like

Not all of them are skinny and tall… and besides I got rid of the trans blue replaced it with mata red

1 Like

Image?

1 Like

I haven’t uploaded it yet!

1 Like

I just asked for one, chill.

1 Like

I took this picture from one of my videos, I don’t have the moc on me right now so this is the best I can do:

It’s on the right

You know what? I better wait for the topic of the moc.

1 Like

Haha! Indeed
But what did you think of the moc on the left, that one is also a semi work in progress

1 Like