WIP (Help needed!)

13 Likes

Brown Vahki waist looks out of placeā€¦unless you plan to put brown on the rest of the MOCā€¦

What exactly do you need hep with?

The ret of his limbs and maybe a way to fill in his waist

And yeah,i was planning to make him brown.

1 Like

Not sure how that would work for the colour layering thoughā€¦ grey and black seems to be your two primary layers (bones/underarmor), and gold being the armor plating. Not sure how the brown fits in with that colour scheme.

Maybe keep the brown as an accent. Since there isnā€™t any brown CCBS bones, you might have to rely on Gen 1 Bonkle parts/technic for the rest of the limbs to incorporate brown.

Thatā€™s all I can say for the moment; I shall await furthur progess until I can thoroughly judgeā€¦

1 Like

Well,thanks for the help.

He looks like a fast guy.
You could give him legs that have wheels and jet boosters or something.

2 Likes

Jet booster things could be cool

2 Likes

I would suggest hands, feet, the rest of the legs, weapons, and armor. /s

Are there brown CCBS shells? If so, I would suggest using them. If not, I would suggest the brown Orgum feet on the upper arms, and moving the gold down to the lower arms.

1 Like

The neck, when the head is looking straight forward, would seem pretty long. I would suggest moving the shoulders up a bit or cutting down his neck, but I canā€™t really tell if it will be an issue or not with the angle.

1 Like

Yeah,iā€™ll move the shoulder up a bit.

1 Like

This is looking really good, but I donā€™t know what I could help with. :confused:

2 Likes

Cuz youā€™re ā€œtoo positiveā€. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No, I just donā€™t have enough MOCcing experience. :wink:

1 Like

You could put a tri axle on the crotch, and build off of it.

Be careful though, once you start using tri axles, you may never quit.

3 Likes

Needs some fat added to his belly.

1 Like

Alright,so i fixed his crotch/waist and found lower legs that i think look okay.

The feet are just placeholders until i find more grey mata feet.

5 Likes

@Ghosty
The Lego 2 x 1 panel piece on his crotch looks a tad akward.

Also, not sure how you attached the lower legs, but the knee looks like its bending the back of the foot piece. Other than that i like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It does bend a bit,but not enough to really consider it ā€˜bendā€™
Also the knee connection is a bit loose so i might use another technique.

Well, the waist needs to be bulked out. and the rest looks good. and they did not make CCBS shells in the same color as that waist.

1 Like

Iā€™d suggest a more armoured chest?

1 Like