WIP Project: Father Fire (real name will not put out yet) (LDD)

so today I got the idea to revamp an LDD MOC of mine from three years ago, this is the head im gonna work with,as i use this a lot with demon types, oh crud muffins! Im already saying too much! But for now im gonna let you guys think on this, so here is the head i am working on, for one of my projects, known as Project: Father Fire.

4 Likes

This is a wip right?
Anyways, the vine are interesting but looks off from the bushing.

edit:

Well in that case,
Edited Title for less Description.

1 Like

Yes it is a WIP @Square. The vines are actually horns,or trying to make some,that dont look super smooth,but that look ragged and lethal.

It’s just a head, yet it looks really cool.

@DannyBoyy Thank you for the feedback. I actully have an update of him atm, it is called WIP LDD project: Father Fire PART 2, and yea when I was making the head, i wanted a demonic animalistic vibe from it,while still feeling like royalty.

here is an update to the project, i finally got him a body and tail,but i might make the tail larger. the torso is a modified one from a how-to done by someone on facebook, i might add more things to the torso but still need to find a way to keep it like a combo of warrior and tribal,next thing to work on,the legs!

Thank you, i am still new to the page and didnt understand the double posting rule, in the future any updates will be done like this.

Edited for Double Post - Slime
Apparently not enough not to do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

While Double Posts are acceptable for creative updates, they are not acceptable for simple posts such as this. If you have any confusion about this, feel free to check out this topic, or PM a Moderator like myself.

Toodles!

I give you the third update! he now has legs and also has some modifacatons to the tail and other spots,i think, now all he lacks is arms! i am loving the overall build so far

2 Likes

This is looking very intriguing, kind of like an Aisian dragon. Look forward to seeing it done!

Thank you @Sabretooth for your Feedback. in a way he is inspired by animal,but more of the demonic beasts of his world or other worlds.