Worst Bionicle Figure You Own

He really isn’t that much worse than any other Av-Matoran build.

2 Likes

At least he has something going for him, unlike Skrall. :unamused:

6 Likes

Honestly I’d say Stars Takanuva is the worst of the Av-Matoran sets, because he doesn’t have anything new or unique.

3 Likes

Stars Tahu. While Mistika Gali and Tanma are pretty bad, Stars Tahu blows them away solely for the fact that he is inferior to his first incarnation. How you pull off being inferior to a Mata build is beyond me (not saying the mata builds are bad by the way).

5 Likes

Don’t forget this dreadful decision

But at least he had some neat recolours…

13 Likes

Ketar, hands down. I only had him together for about five minutes before revamping him.

2 Likes

No I know what you mean each incarnation should be better than the last

1 Like

I honnestly don’t know .

2 Likes

The Bohrok Va…

But it’s too easy for me to say a small set, so one set I’ve always disliked was 2003 Makuta. He looks cool, but that’s about it. His gear function has no friction and he is hard to stand up with his awkward legs. It’s not my least favorite set ever, but it’s for sure down there. And I own every set, so that’s saying alot.

3 Likes

LOSS.

I really, really cannot express my hatred for this set enough. His function is boring and over-complicated, the color scheme is a cliche “evil” color scheme, he can’t pose at all, and the face print looks ridiculous.

I know this is a really uncommon opinion, but he really is my least favorite set. And I own Ketar.

4 Likes

freakin’ all the Stars, they’re just so bad

1 Like

But which is the worst?

1 Like

I’d say Nektann

which is sad because I think an actual size version of him would be really cool

wat

I don’t like Gali uniter as much as Gali master but jeez that’s a bit much, I still think she’s a good set on her own

6 Likes

I really disagree. She has no redeeming qualities.

1 Like

I like her weapon, her golden mask is cool, I love her colors

also her unity is amazing IMO

5 Likes

Don’t forget that she actually has bendable joints unlike Solek.

And her plastic doesn’t break as easily.

11 Likes

and waist articulation, I know all the uniters have that but still

also her colors aren’t super bland

4 Likes

The keychain is useless, and the fact that it’s two handed is really unappealing.

It’s a recolour of her terrible mask.

They’re great, but that’s not enough to make the set good.

I don’t get why people go so crazy over her unity. It’s shoulder cannons and a tail. It’s nothing spectacular at all.

2 Likes

not to me, I like it

her mask really isn’t that bad, not as good as master’s but it’s alright

by that logic no unity is good

I mean, Tahu and Lewa get wings I guess