Worst games of 2014

I hear this is really good though.

And I also hear it’s really bad.

I guess it doesn’t matter because I don’t have the console anyway.

2 Likes

okay let me tell you what happened, they advertised a huge epic story, but they delivered a mediocre one that only sets up dlc, and makes barely any sense (and no one can give me that “read the grimiore cards” because outside sources are meant to enrich the lore not tell you what you are doing), it has repetitive levels, bosses are normal enemies only they are bullet sponges with no different tactics, every mission is basically horde mode, you are resurrected from the dead and don’t ask any questions (in mass effect i was allowed to ask questions…) and instantly just start killing things, there is no explanation why you are killing things, no trading, a broken loot system when Bungie advertised that you earned what you got, that is a lie it’s a random number generator, I’m sure there is more but the real kicker is this. Bungie cut FINISHED content out of the game that you can get into there are just no enemy spawns, to sell it back to you piece by piece, it made my ashamed of Bungie and what they have become

1 Like

um, wat? In every game I’ve played people jump a lot

oh, BOSSES. forget everything I said.

yeah I was about to say XD, wait which ones are the space marine rip-off’s the cabal?

1 Like

yeah. their armor is almost identical.

ah okay, I got very confused as i though you were talking about something else, oops

Dragon Age was pretty terrible.

-MT

oh man you didn’t like it? ah well opinions will very