WORST Lego Set you Own!

Assuming the joints don’t shatter into dust in the process.

I don’t know what my worst set is, to guess it’d probably be stars takanuva just for how meaningless it is as a set.

3 Likes

I own Gali Mistika and Solek. I also have Skull Scorpio, but I actually like him quite a bit.

1 Like

But… all those CCBS parts!

(I’m really having too much fun debating how “bad” the sets in this topic are…)

4 Likes

But this topic is about the worst set in a collection, and that can vary from someone having a set that genuinely is a bad set to a set that isn’t a horrible set, but with what the individual has to work with, it is the worst set in their collection.

1 Like

Very good point. I guess it’s just because I see all LEGO sets as having something good about them. I honestly can’t think of what the worst set in my collection is off the top of my head. As a MOCer, almost every set has some unique part I can make use of.

1 Like

battlefront imperial battlepack AMAZING minifigs, not that great set

Tahu Stars

1 Like

Yellow Rakshi.
Shudders.

2 Likes

Not sure to which stars set I should say is my worst (I own Takanuva, Gresh, and Rahkshi)
Probably Rahkshi cause Takanuva has an Avohkii in pearl light gray, and Gresh has the non marbled version of his mask and pearl light gray weapons. The Rahkshi head piece is practically useless.

1 Like

Oh i just remembered I own the ben ten spider monkey…

Eww

4 Likes

my least favorite set i own is either set 5967-1 Red good guy from exo force

or set 6945-1 bad guy 07 from bionic

3 Likes

Tahu Stars, and a couple of Hero Factory sets.

1 Like

I actually own Solek. My aunt bought him for me when I was eight and I never played with him.
Even at a young age, I could feel the terrible-ness radiating from it…

3 Likes

Hey, I liked Fire Lord. Drilldozer was way worse, imo.

The worst Lego set I own is this one Space Mixel with very little articulation and poor set design.

I already stated what the worst Bionicle set I own is in the worst Bionicle sets you own topic, but I can reiterate here since I freaking hate the set: Stars Tahu.

http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/thumb/4/4c/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■_Toa_Hordika_Vakama.png
Largest buy disappointment as well. At least I can use some of its parts, but as a set, ew.

1 Like

I don’t get sets that I do not think are cool or worth my money…so I really dunno…

1 Like

Tell that to kids that barely have any choice in the matter.
Parents (buys the most cheapest sets and pray that one of those is the one you want)

2 Likes

I guess I was lucky then. I never got any really big sets, but I did not get many super small worthless ones either.

1 Like

Someone mentioned the Klakk already. He’s pathetic.