WORST Lego Set you Own!

Solek.

The only unique, usable piece he has is that Mask, and I don’t even like it.

At least Photok had orange MAta feet.

~W12~

2 Likes

Hm, I’m not sure. I usually like all my sets for something. The most disappointing one was Stringer by far, though. I didn’t realize the gun was hollow.

1 Like

The 1.0 Hero Factory sets.

The Heroes, in particular.

The villains were good sets, but jeez, those heroes.

Worse than Av-matoran, because at LEAST the av-matorans had decent ankles

And 2 wrists.

Edited for language -legomaster

5 Likes

http://lego.brickinstructions.com/03000/3825/001.jpg

Hated it. Got it for Christmas and honestly thought it was a prank.

10 Likes

I only bought it to “respect the last year of Ninjago”.
The 2 exclusive figures are ok.

2 Likes

I had that set. I liked it, actually.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say the set was bad, but the license it was linked to was kind of dumb.

2 Likes

My biggest disappointment in a set has to be either, Stormer 1.0 or Solek. Both are just big chunks of plastic.

2 Likes

Any of the 2001 mask bags that came with a mask available in the sets, it’s so disappointing opening one up to find oh a red Hau… woo…

Ok no in all honesty that’s just frustrating worst set I own goes to…

I’m glad I cant find the parts to this thing I found it dull when it came out.

5 Likes

The worst set that I currently own would probably be this:

The legs are awkward as heck, the cockpit looks naff, and the big trans clear wheel piece is so blatant that it just ruins the aesthetic of the whole thing. Honestly, the original was executed much better;

One thing the new one has going for it though is the parts - It contains tons of sand grey 1x1 slopes and those dark grey 2x4 mudguard pieces, along with two (one spare) of these printed 1x1 round tiles.

5 Likes

I actually really liked the new one…
For parts, and the minifigures…

1 Like

I don’t even make MOCs aside form a tub of bricks, and as soon as I was done building this one, I tossed it in!

But Plural.

You own Nick Bluetooth.

7 Likes

@FordianL_at_the_BCC somehow acquired every Galidor set.

1 Like

I’ve acquired every normal retail Galidor set. I don’t have the limited retail sets.

I still think that some of them are better than 2016 Lewa, though.

5 Likes

Don’t get me wrong; he’s one of the worst, but that AT-AT…

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve always thought that AT-At was pretty odd looking…

The worst set I own is either Gali 2016 or Stars Takanuva.

I don’t buy a lot of bad system sets.

2 Likes

That was actually my first Lego set!

2 Likes

That’s an easy one.
All of the Lego Ben-10 sets. Those are terrible and I own all of them somehow. :expressionless: Oh, and those 1.0 Hero factory sets. Villans were ok tho

1 Like

I think i have this in my room somewhere. I know I’ve tried to sell it at garage sales multiple times, but I’m not sure anyone bought it.

In terms of sets I paid actual physical monies for, my least favorite would probably be skull scorpio, I literally got him just for pieces and nothing else. I took him apart almost immediately after a built him (NO MERCY!!!), and he didn’t even have the right parts that I was looking for (he had the exclusive mask, but I was also looking for the pieces that they used for his legs but in black because I need something like that for my slenderman MOC. I’m a little annoyed that I had to shell out 15 bucks (plus tax) for that set. I did find a use for the gunmetal colored scythe pieces, though.

I don’t feel that bad about owning all six bionicle stars, because they had some useful pieces that I didn’t have in my collection yet.

1 Like