WORST Lego Set you Own!

Okay stop right there Gali is nowhere near as bad as takanuva stars, gali can actually articulate.

7 Likes

I’m not going to argue with you, it’s just my opinion.

4 Likes

(I meant it in a jokey sarcastic way)

1 Like

See, I’ve never actually had any bad sets. I’ll nominate the “Glurt” Mixel from series 3, because, while it was good at looking like an animal, there was no posability besides the jaw. A good parts pack, though.

Second worst can be “nominated” to the Geonosian Troopers battle pack. Sure, the lovely dark orange is fantastic, and parts lovely, but I had to mention something. After all, it’s a good set, but not the best.

no i dont count ketar he iz byootfil

4 Likes

At first I thought you meant the Commando battle pack and I got worried.
(One of my favorite battle packs, along with the Clone Wars clone one. That’s nostalgic)

1 Like

All the 1.0 heroes, but special mention goes to Bulk. His arm is essentially one big, useless hunk of plastic.Stringer and stormer did the same thing, but Bulk’s was a gun, so it didn’t even do anything.

He doesn’t even have trigger discipline!

What’s even worse is that one side of the piece is completely flat without detail, and the barrel isn’t even circular! It was just made to give the illusion that it was circular from the boxart.

Man, I was so excited to get Bulk when I was younger, but he was the literally the most disappointing set I’ve ever gotten, and I’ve gotten all the av-matoran. It was such a low move for Lego to do something like that, tricking kids into thinking a set had something it didn’t.

rant over

10 Likes

Forgot to mention in my previous post. I got Ketar, but at least he was only $10 monies so i wasn’t as mad and I had bought him for pieces anyway. #SkullScorpioIsWorseThanKetar someone please make this a real hashtag, thanks

1 Like

Stringer had a gun too…

2 Likes

But his was a sonic cannon.
It was better.

2 Likes

I actually prefer Bulk

1 Like

But stringer’s gun didn’t have AMMO MOLDED INTO IT AGHHHHHH

5 Likes

You know what that actually is pretty stupid

3 Likes

It’s a sonic gun. It shoots sound. You don’t need sound ammo.

2 Likes

Of course not. That’s why it’s better.

4 Likes

It’s better because:

4 Likes

I would also like to mention the “Special edition” set with Bulk and Vapor. Vapor was cool (I guess), but Bulk… well, his normal arm was replaced with stringer’s useless hunk of plastic arm. I think that says enough.

5 Likes

That was my first HF set. lol

1 Like

Why did I bother…

12 Likes

Wow I’m looking at this from every angle I can think of and can’t find an objectively good thing about it other than the front tires are good for filling the axel gaps in CCBS bones.

3 Likes

That’s actually fairly nifty for a polybag vehicle. The figure’s a bit goofy, but the vehicle retaining the lion motif with so little is actually pretty smart.

6 Likes