WORST Lego Set you Own!

It was the exact same for me

except its one of my favorite sets

worst set ever is metus imo

1 Like

But Metus at least had that cool shield…

4 Likes

And that oh-so unique blade piece. XP

3 Likes

THAnK you for mentioning that shield! Not buying Metus for those parts (and the blue Glat head, which I still don’t have) remains one of my biggest regrets about G1 to this day.

Hilarious to see the Xalax Racers here too. In hindsight those were pretty awful sets, but a 4-year-old me loved to try and collect 'em all anyway. Don’t know what’s so bad about Spiky though… Loopin and Dusty were way worse in their color schemes, in my estimation.

Edit: Duster. His name is Duster.

2 Likes

Gelu had it too and he’s way better than Metus :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Metus is cheaper…? You have a point though. Gelu is much better value (he comes with usable pieces…).

3 Likes

Mata Nui had it too, iirc. I dunno, I just prefer Metus. I thought he looked the best out of all the Agori released as singles at the time and he certainly has one of the biggest story roles.

######He may even have the biggest story role aside from Berix….
#####But we don’t talk about Berix. Noooope.

His function is lame, his build is awkward, and his brain stem doesnt stay in his… tail, so he just haz a big spake coming out the back of his head.

2 Likes

Furno 2.0

On second thought, the FO battle pack.
We saw the rebels pack, we know you can put four stormies in one set with a cool vehicle.

Just kidding (although the seller did give me the wrong mask)

1 Like

Ooh, I love asymmetrical armor that has no reason to be asymmetrical!

6 Likes

Actually, that’s wrong, because at least Skull Scorpio isn’t a wobbly mess who’s function works like crap.

And yea, Bulk was the worst set I own.

I’ve only used 3 pieces from that set.

Those being the back/torso, the head, and the helmet.

2 Likes

That “arm” still gives me nightmares.

4 Likes

Yea, it’s the most useless piece in that wave.

Among the other useless parts include the Mata hands, the limbs, the chestplate, hero core, and the limb covers.

At least I can possibly find some use for the feet.

In short, HF 1.0 was crap, save for the Furno Bike, Dropship (which I want badly,) and all the villain sets.

Seriously, those were fun.

3 Likes

Both my arms are GUNS!
But yeah, 1.0 was not good.
I like the Stringer helmet, though.

2 Likes

I actually don’t have regular bulk- I got

Who also has a stringer arm for some odd reason.

6 Likes

Exactly.
Because BOTH MY ARMS ARE GUNS.
And one of them completely breaks the colour scheme, despite being a super basic colour.

4 Likes

both of vapors arms were guns too /s

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I love Vapour. He’s my second fav villain first being Thunder :stuck_out_tongue:

too bad I got Furno Bike instead…

2 Likes