WORST Lego Set you Own!

I have Furno Bike too. I think it’s pretty neat tbh.

1 Like

I have Breez 1.0. Why I bought it, I have no idea. I’ve never used any of those parts…

1 Like

I have all the Kardatoran. I actually kinda like them. But the worst in my opinion would have to be Gorast. She’s awkward, falls over, and her upper arms are cocked at ninety. Degrees.

2 Likes

Worst bionicle set for my was stars skrall original skrall was cool especially the shield but stars only had 2 good parts the green pin connected and the weapon I did buy solek full price but back then I could only get 4 sets two matoran and two toa or makuta I wanted to get galva but where my target was it was every other side but galaval or how you pronounce that set name

If there was a store where you could get G1 bionicle new for original price like they came out I would go there…

P.S. I got star skrall from a friend who’s didn’t want it

mate.

use. punctuation!!

here, let me fix that:

1 Like

Thanks

Quake Beast.

Just Quake Beast.

There was only one other Gen 2 set before this that disappointed me before, and that was Umurak.

But Quake Beast takes that to a whole new level.

Quake Beast makes me angry. Very angry.

It’s such a lazy, sloppy, unfinished and good-enough-lets-get-loads-of-money-from-this set it’s unbelievable.

2 Likes

the destroyer?

1 Like

Hunter, excuse me.

^One of the sets you either love or you hate.

But yeah, UtD is bad as well, except I doubt I’ll buy him, I’ll probably just buy some of the parts on BL.

2 Likes

I’m just curious; what do you hate about Umarak?

1 Like

Mostly just the build and design choices.

Playability is great, looks alright.

But then there’s Quake Beast…

Shudders

2 Likes

For Umarak’s design choices do you mean
?
I was never crazy about this either.

2 Likes

^Especially that…

The Iron Man vs. Mandarin: The Ultimate Showdown.

Besides the inclusion of the Heart Breaker armor, this set is pretty much trash. The scene it’s depicting doesn’t exist and even if it did, the buggy would probably be way too small, for if this was a scene from the film, this would have been like a giant tank or something. It’s still worth it for the Iron Man minifig though. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I remember getting this and waiting to see it at the end of the movie.

I lost the only good part of the set.

5 Likes

The worst Lego set I own is this pile of crap:

The Minifigures were kinda bland and I just took them apart.
But the set itself…IS JUST A FREAKING SAND DUNE!

1 Like

which set was that again?

I would love to have that. It’s a parts pack.

6 Likes

A great one at that.

i wuv me sum pursa setz

#PrinceofPersia42017

1 Like

I mean, it has a classic skeleton, some Arabian dudes, and awesome sword holder and swords, a bush, a Scorpion and other things. It’s beautiful.

3 Likes