WORST Lego Set you Own!

It may be a good parts pack, but i’m a collector, I don’t usually make MOCS. The only useful thing from the set was the horse, and I don’t even know where that is now. In fact, I don’t know where ANYTHING from that set is, the stuff get’s lost to easily.
(Although my opinion of that set might be a tainted because i’m still mad at myself for buying that instead of this:)

I might go back and rebuild that sand dune set sometime, but for now it remains the worst Lego set I’ve owned.

1 Like

That looks like a fantastic set.

3 Likes

Oh hey, I think I used to have that set.

Not according to the product description …

Deep within their secret lair, the evil Hassansins plan their next attack. But little do they know that Dastan has infiltrated their hide-out with a plan of his own!” :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Worst set I have owned is the Mazeka figure from the turret set, or Solek with a reused mask. I know it is only part of the set, but the figure, besides the feet, head, and mask lay unused in my parts collection.

Just kidding, I actually like Solek

2 Likes

All these jokes about solek, and I really just want his mask, it’s so hard to get him or the mask of BrickLink with other stuff I need.

2 Likes

The Minifigures were kinda bland and I just took them apart.
But the set itself…IS JUST A FREAKING SAND DUNE!

Dude it’s an army builder, can’t expect much. Besides they’ve been doing these for years. Heck this one from years ago has even less than a sand dune.

6 Likes

I actually would kinda like that set just because I like Union Soldiers.

3 Likes

Western was awesome, lego really needs to bring this theme back, ah well kids are into ninjas now.

2 Likes

Lego Lone Ranger, while not specifically Western, was a thing.

1 Like

Yes I know, and it had great sets. Let’s stay on topic though.

2 Likes

Too bad the movie flopped, thus kids weren’t interested.

3 Likes

Your no Bionicle fan of mine.

I did get one of the Lone Ranger sets… the one with the bank. It’s pretty ok, nothing great.

1 Like

it’s clearly not, but ok.

2 Likes

The Bionicle Stars iterations of Tahu and Gresh are pretty high up there. This might be an unpopular opinion, but the Toa Hordika that I own are also terrible in their own way.

With honesty I think one of the worst sets I own would be this

The General’s cape and the Boga are the only redeeming qualities in my opinion.

The wheel bike itself is rather poorly designed, with the legs awkward to pose and the fact that they get in the way of the wheel when in the “rolling” mode. The Boga itself has no printed details and is just begging for an update. The figures are ok, however the new ones are obviously better. There’s no place to store the lightsabers and Grievous can’t even hold onto the controls, which the new one also does better on. The printed wheels are really nice, however I think the way the second iteration does it works much better.

6 Likes

Bruh, that’s one of the best imperial battlepacks!

2 Likes

Wow, that actually does look awful. even the minifigs look subpar (none of the grievous minifigs ever did the character justice)

1 Like